Sign in to follow this  
TechAngel85

ElSopa - HD Iron Tools Redone SE (by ElSopa)

Discussion topic:
ElSopa - HD Iron Tools Redone SE by ElSopa
Wiki Link

Tested for v2.1.0: did not pass testing

A new one by ElSopa. Currently some of these are provided by Rally's, Hulk's and other mods, but we have several of ElSopa's mods too. Worth a compare against current Step. Created the wiki page and set Baseline to 1K for testing (vanilla = 512 for many of these.)

I like some and not so much others. The shovel with thread on the shaft looks wierd. Not very fond of the hand saw. But i do like the axe and the kettle.

Probably should get some screen compares for this one .....

Here are compares with the 1k resolution textures

STEP>Elsopa

Wood Axe -

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-EditiThe-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-EditiThe-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

Pickaxe -

Two Iron Pots /Kettle-

Clothes Iron -

Saw-

Two Shovels -

Iron Tongs - Blacksmith Hammer

Thanks! I'm with Mercury on this. I like the look of the iron from this mod, but I'm not keen on the wood. I also think the kettle and some of the others are too customized and not true to vanilla.

I will need to pass on this one overall.

I am also very piecemeal with what I like from this mod. I don't dislike or hate anything we use now. Not enough to take the time to pick and choose.

Removed from testing seeing no one really cares for the entirety of the mod (mainly the handles). It can be revisited if that wood is ever replaced with something better.