Kezyma's Curation Club for Mod Organizer (by Kezyma)

DoubleYou

It is. I might actually use it for development to get rid of a lot of the entries in CK and xEdit when I'm working on mods, but other than that...I don't really see the point. Seems more like a modders tool than something that would (should?) be used by users. Too many out there that don't know what they're doing. Haha! :laugh:

On 12/24/2021 at 1:03 AM, TechAngel85 said:

It is. I might actually use it for development to get rid of a lot of the entries in CK and xEdit when I'm working on mods, but other than that...I don't really see the point. Seems more like a modders tool than something that would (should?) be used by users. Too many out there that don't know what they're doing. Haha! :laugh:

Yeah, I developed it pretty much just as a request from someone who wrote a separate script to do something similar, but wanted it as a plugin. The idea is to a) help you save time downloading CC content if the game needs reinstalling and b) to allow you to pick and choose which creations you want at any given time. If everyone is meant to keep them all enabled all the time, it's probably not the most useful of plugins! :P