Sign in to follow this  
Majorman

Simplified Weapon Retexture Project (by Millenia)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Mousetick
      Discussion topic:
      I'm Walkin' Here by Fudgyduff
      Wiki Link
      SKSE plugin with customizable JSON configuration.
      QOL: Disables collision between player and NPCs so that they don't push the player or block narrow passages.
      The description on the Nexus mod page is very short and rather vague:
      What this does exactly is disabling collision so the NPCs are no longer solid: they can walk through the player and vice-versa. They'll still get in your face while you're in a conversation, or clump together stuck in passageways. So it's not perfect, but it's much better than vanilla.
      The following NPCs and situations are addressed:
      Disables collision while the player is in dialogue. Disables collision between the player and their allies. Disables collision between the player and their summons. Disables collision between the player and their allies' summons. Each of the above can be turned on or off via configuration settings (all ON by default).
    • By Mkchief34
      I recently installed the latest Wyre Bash update, 310 Beta 1. I installed it because whenever I would try to save my Bashed Patch esp for Fallout: New Vegas, I would get this particular error message, and the patch itself does not save.
      "< not supported between instances of 'nonetype' and 'int'".
      It would also not register the masters for the patch in the screen section  beside the load order. I have reinstalled Wyre Bash, I have also deleted the previous patch (Which also had the same error), and I don't know what else to do in this case. U have some coding knowledge, but I think it won't help here.
      What should I do? I have attached a screenshot below of the error messsage itself and how no masters show up in the section for them in the GUI.