Labyrinthian Shalidor's Maze Fixes (by wSkeever)

Mousetick

38 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

View at sun set/rise/night to see if there are issues with light shining through them. Also look for shadows from them to ensure they're casting the right shadows.

Basically did that at lower angle sun, but didn't show those screens. Also, if you look in the foreground of those screens, the jagged shadow is from the mountains behind.

So here is the result with a patch I made ...

AMM patch as Mousetick mentioned:

image.png

Forwarded the placed objects like this:

image.png

To give an ESL-flagged patch pluginwith Skyrim.esm as its master. Loading this just after AMM with "shalidor's maze fixes.esp" enabled gives the same result as essentially what I showed in my last post, but now this mod's other mesh fixes should prevail and use the MM meshes:

shalidor's maze fixes.esp  >  shalidor's maze fixes.esp + patch (sunlight & MM meshes):

SkyrimSE 2021-12-10 19-44-43-05.jpgSkyrimSE 2021-12-10 20-39-10-31.jpg

Finally, I went one step further and added the double-sided flag to the relevant MM NIFs (no diff from second image above):

SkyrimSE 2021-12-10 21-01-09-49.jpg

This is all with no DynDOLOD output (not that it should matter, since there is no LOD in these screens), so unless the double-sided meshes impact something you might notice outside of this worldspace, I'm not seeing that the flag makes any difference for loaded cells. I suspect the flag was used for LOD so that this mod is compatible with the MAs other mod, No Sunlight Through Mountains and probably only for those that are not using DynDOLOD or not setting DoubleSidedTextureMask=mountain,mtn in DynDOLOD_SSE.ini and using Terrainunderside option.

Of course, maybe I am still missing something, but it is likely too subtle for me to notice running around in here.