WoW Dragon Mounds CTD Fix (by Diego2891)

TechAngel85

Discussion topic:
WoW Dragon Mounds CTD Fix by Diego2891
Wiki Link

Mod is currently Accepted, but under Testing again due to WoW potentially being replaced:

I don't know what causes this issue for some, but not others. However, it doesn't seem to hurt to have this installed either way. It would better to simply include it for those that do have the issue. I've tagged with with Lighting & Weather since this would only be installed if that section is also installed.

• 1 month later...

I just reproduced this issue quite by accident. I'm standing in Witchmist Grove Dragon Mound (southwest of Kynesgrove and east of Riverside Shack). I have no idea how to get the current weather but it's raining relatively heavily with thunder and lightning. If I'm using the Step 2.0 guide, the game CTD within a few seconds here. I installed WoW Dragon Mounds CTD Fix (using the BSA+ESL option) and stood in the dragon mound for several minutes (both with and without the alternative rain splatter options) without any CTD issues.

EDIT: Tagged for testing.

• 2 months later...