MO2 Won't load SKSE?

ToastiGhost

Question

15 answers to this question

Go to https://skse.silverlock.org/ and download the Preliminary AE build 2.1.2 (runtime 1.6.318) archive. If you have SKSE already installed in your Skyrim Special Edition folder, delete skse64_loader.exe, skse64_steam_loader.dll, and skse*.dll (where * is a version number like 1_6_318) before installing the new version.

You'll need to extract skse64_1_6_318.dll, skse64_loader.exe, and skse64_steam_loader.dll to the Skyrim Special Edition folder (the same folder that contains SkyrimSE.exe and SkyrimSELauncher.exe. You must also install the scripts folder using your mod manager or extract the Scripts folder to the Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder if you are not using a mod manager.

How do i put the file into skse? i believe i did it correctly but its still not working? i assume i messed up on the scripts part of it. 

heres the issue im getting image.thumb.png.92311d02f02bdd5855602161a2f2f1be.png

second edit:I'm now getting the first error once again. image.thumb.png.8bdfa94602f6e4f91acba2ac0d48a832.png

Edited by ToastiGhost

6 minutes ago, ToastiGhost said:

What? thats.. weird?  I dont have that edition. havent bought it

Either way, Steam will update your SSE to accommodate SAE. Right click on SkyrimSE.exe, select 'Properties' > Details and note the File version. If it's 1.6.318, then your game updated. See the links I posted above.

28 minutes ago, ToastiGhost said:

So the issue is, they assumed every single person would update to SAE edition and completely ruined it? :/ what is this B.S

Bethesda released a version of Skyrim on the 11th that includes some CC content such as Fishing, Saints and Seducers and Survival mode. This update was released free to everyone that owns Skyrim Special Edition and this is why the Skyrim.exe executable changed. You can also optionally purchase all of the CC content from Stream in a bundle deal.

20 minutes ago, Greg said:

Bethesda released a version of Skyrim on the 11th that includes some CC content such as Fishing, Saints and Seducers and Survival mode. This update was released free to everyone that owns Skyrim Special Edition and this is why the Skyrim.exe executable changed. You can also optionally purchase all of the CC content from Stream in a bundle deal.

Gotcha, so with this Update or so, I'll most likely have to wait to be able to use M02/skse or do what the other above said and downgrade to the previous version? just trying to understand lol