Skyrim Anniversary Edition

sheson

Question

Get the DynDOLOD DLL SE - SKSE64 Plugin - Skyrim Special Edition 1.6.318 together with the DynDOLOD DLL - Scripts as a drop-in replacement for PapyrusUtil from Nexus. Also see DynDOLOD DLL.

Everything else works the same as before.

We didn't expect blatant bugs known since 2011/2016 to be fixed and it is normal for new bugs to appear. Same old. Disappointing and embarrassing but not at all unexpected.

Cannot open store for class "DLCDwarvenPuzzleWinterFreezing", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "dlcdwarvenpuzzlecoolantreleaselever", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "SSE_SF_ccFFBSSE001_QuestScene_02005EB3", missing file?
error: Unable to bind script SSE_SF_ccFFBSSE001_QuestScene_02005EB3 to  (FE01B934) because their base types do not match
Cannot open store for class "SSE_SF_ccFFBSSE001_QuestScene_02000932", missing file?
error: Unable to bind script SSE_SF_ccFFBSSE001_QuestScene_02000932 to  (FE01B932) because their base types do not match
Cannot open store for class "ccBGSSSE038_AssassinEnableScript", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "SSE_QF_ccBGSSSE051_MiscQuestA_0500083F", missing file?
error: Unable to bind script SSE_QF_ccBGSSSE051_MiscQuestA_0500083F to ccBGSSSE051_MiscQuestAliasFillers (FE03283F) because their base types do not match
Cannot open store for class "DefaultDebugMagicEffect", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "ccBGSSSE067_ScourgeDremoraScript", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "KRT_PF_ccKRTSSE001_WhiterunTe_0500081C", missing file?
error: Unable to bind script KRT_PF_ccKRTSSE001_WhiterunTe_0500081C to  (FE03E81C) because their base types do not match
Cannot open store for class "ccKRTSSE001_zQuestScen_05000F40", missing file?
error: Unable to bind script ccKRTSSE001_zQuestScen_05000F40 to  (FE03EF40) because their base types do not match

ScreenShot82.jpgScreenShot79.jpgScreenShot80.jpgScreenShot78.jpgScreenShot83.jpg

7 answers to this question

Hi guys!
I just created my account here because I'm suffering from consistent CTD's when reaching a specific location and I'm seeing similar error logs like this one:

On 11/11/2021 at 9:12 AM, sheson said:

Cannot open store for class "DLCDwarvenPuzzleWinterFreezing", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "dlcdwarvenpuzzlecoolantreleaselever", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "SSE_SF_ccFFBSSE001_QuestScene_02005EB3", missing file?
error: Unable to bind script SSE_SF_ccFFBSSE001_QuestScene_02005EB3 to  (FE01B934) because their base types do not match
Cannot open store for class "SSE_SF_ccFFBSSE001_QuestScene_02000932", missing file?
error: Unable to bind script SSE_SF_ccFFBSSE001_QuestScene_02000932 to  (FE01B932) because their base types do not match
Cannot open store for class "ccBGSSSE038_AssassinEnableScript", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "SSE_QF_ccBGSSSE051_MiscQuestA_0500083F", missing file?
error: Unable to bind script SSE_QF_ccBGSSSE051_MiscQuestA_0500083F to ccBGSSSE051_MiscQuestAliasFillers (FE03283F) because their base types do not match
Cannot open store for class "DefaultDebugMagicEffect", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "ccBGSSSE067_ScourgeDremoraScript", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "KRT_PF_ccKRTSSE001_WhiterunTe_0500081C", missing file?
error: Unable to bind script KRT_PF_ccKRTSSE001_WhiterunTe_0500081C to  (FE03E81C) because their base types do not match
Cannot open store for class "ccKRTSSE001_zQuestScen_05000F40", missing file?
error: Unable to bind script ccKRTSSE001_zQuestScen_05000F40 to  (FE03EF40) because their base types do not match

... so maybe you could help me understand how I can better troubleshoot or maybe even fix my issue(?)
Sorry if this is wrong place, but you seem to know what these log messages mean and I don't have a clue to what I can do to fix my issue.
Could you please help? If so, could please point to where could I share the information I have?

2 hours ago, bandrefilipe said:

Hi guys!
I just created my account here because I'm suffering from consistent CTD's when reaching a specific location and I'm seeing similar error logs like this one:

... so maybe you could help me understand how I can better troubleshoot or maybe even fix my issue(?)
Sorry if this is wrong place, but you seem to know what these log messages mean and I don't have a clue to what I can do to fix my issue.
Could you please help? If so, could please point to where could I share the information I have?

This is the DynDOLOD support forum for questions and problems related to xLODGen, DynDOLOD or LOD generation.

The papyrus log reports about issues with papyrus script. Missing scripts and properties typically do not cause CTD.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Papyrus_Runtime_Errors#.22Cannot_open_store_for_class_X.2C_missing_file.3F.22
https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Papyrus_Runtime_Errors#.22Unable_to_bind_script_.3Cscript_name.3E_to_.3CForm_ID.3E_because_their_base_types_do_not_match.22