Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI (by uranreactor)

Mercury71

2 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

I guess I didn't realize we didn't have this mod in the STEP guide. I think it a must-have mod. Your compare highlights the issue very well. I recommend we add this one. I'll mark it for testing, but I think this is really a no-brainer.

Since we're putting it in infamous words of Z, I think this one is a no-brainer for the 2.0 guide. :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Sample screenshots of Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul's Alchemy mod configuration page using the various options available. Offhand, I think Wider is a good choice as a recommendation and users should feel free the one they prefer.

SkyUI > Wider > Even Wider > Larger > Full-screen

ScreenShot5.jpg  ScreenShot6.jpg  ScreenShot7.jpg  ScreenShot8.jpg  ScreenShot9.jpg

1 hour ago, Greg said:

Sample screenshots of Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul's Alchemy mod configuration page using the various options available. Offhand, I think Wider is a good choice as a recommendation and users should feel free the one they prefer.

Thanks for posting the compares. I guess I like larger or fullscreen, as those will have the least chance of wrapping or overlap.