Prepare for the Skyrim 10th Anniversary Edition

z929669

It looks like Bethesda is preparing an umpteenth 1.6.x update.

I'm not looking forward to the inevitable comment spam on Nexus which makes finding interesting information a tedious chore:

• About unaffected mod: "Does this mod work with the latest AE version?" (without specifying which version)
  • About mod using DLL plugin(s): "This mod is broken, my game suddenly stopped working!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/13/2022 at 3:48 PM, Mousetick said:

It looks like Bethesda is preparing an umpteenth 1.6.x update.

I'm not looking forward to the inevitable comment spam on Nexus which makes finding interesting information a tedious chore:

• About unaffected mod: "Does this mod work with the latest AE version?" (without specifying which version)
  • About mod using DLL plugin(s): "This mod is broken, my game suddenly stopped working!"

Do you have a source for this? I did see this and am trying to figure out what it's supposed to mean: https://bethesda.net/en/devnote/7lOHFnqKZ2WCq8QaiqYGaU/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-special-edition-1-5-39-update

6 hours ago, z929669 said:

Do you have a source for this?

Yes, I'm relying on public information provided by SteamDB. I gave some background info previously in this topic here, but if it's not clear, let me know.

6 hours ago, z929669 said:

Seems like the date on this document may be incorrect or was updated incongruously. The article contents don't make any contemporaneous sense, as they refer to version 1.5.39 which was released in 2018.

Archived