ELFX Fixes (by wizkid34)

z929669

4 hours ago, TechAngel85 said:

I've now done this for the next patch update. There were a couple fixes just like this one that I forwarded from ELFX Fixes.esp; Faldar's Tooth and Riften Fishery. These two just switch the cubemap out with a black texture, which works, but isn't ideal. The better solution is to set up the reflections properly so the water is reflecting the walls, ceiling, objects, etc. I've seen this in the CK, but have never done it myself. I can look into this for an RWT update. For now, this is a quick and dirty solution that disables the water reflection.

I've also incorporated the Ragged Flagon fix into the Patch. We don't want to use the plugin from the mod, regardless if it is an ESL, because it also includes ELFX's lighting changes to the interior, which is not desirable. This is something I had planned to do, just hadn't done it yet. Thus are the consequences of running mosting unpatched (SAE CR Patch is barebones). So a lot of chaning for nothing, but you can go back to the original of plan of hiding the plugins once this updated Patch is up.

Nice. Thanks for looking into this.