skyrim fade to black after load? (modded)

so, i'm not entirely sure what's gone wrong here or how to fix it- but im 99% sure it has something to do with lighting, as when i use the "teofis" command, it seems to fix itself (albeit makes the game look horrendous) 
the game opens as normal, loads as normal- but once it loads it- it slowly fades to black and leaves me with nothing but the HUD, background sounds and npc's talking,- i can still move around and access the menu's as usual, i just cannot see diddly squat. the issue seems to have happened completely out of the blue after i closed the game and reloaded it again the next day.

any sort of help would be appreciated! 

mod list is as follows: Modwat.ch

40 minutes ago, everlastinghummingbird said:

so, i'm not entirely sure what's gone wrong here or how to fix it- but im 99% sure it has something to do with lighting, as when i use the "teofis" command, it seems to fix itself (albeit makes the game look horrendous) 
the game opens as normal, loads as normal- but once it loads it- it slowly fades to black and leaves me with nothing but the HUD, background sounds and npc's talking,- i can still move around and access the menu's as usual, i just cannot see diddly squat. the issue seems to have happened completely out of the blue after i closed the game and reloaded it again the next day.

any sort of help would be appreciated! 

mod list is as follows: Modwat.ch

Sounds like an INI issue that @DoubleYou may be able to help with.

Well I see an issue in the mod list. The ESP, BS_DLC_patch.esp, is loading before other ESMs. Not sure what the patch is, but you should be sorting with LOOT regardless.

You are also running Wyrnstooth and Falskaar, so new lands can cause issues with compatibility with 200+ mods installed.

Try disabling some of those big mods if sorting with LOOT doesn't resolve.

11 hours ago, z929669 said:

Well I see an issue in the mod list. The ESP, BS_DLC_patch.esp, is loading before other ESMs. Not sure what the patch is, but you should be sorting with LOOT regardless.

You are also running Wyrnstooth and Falskaar, so new lands can cause issues with compatibility with 200+ mods installed.

Try disabling some of those big mods if sorting with LOOT doesn't resolve.

neither of those ideas have done anything :( i read somewhere else that having "vampire sight" active can cause it, and that uninstalling specific mods fixed it- but even after uninstalling Better Vampires, nothing seems to have happened.

would i be better off reinstalling the mods, and then opening an older save file?

i think BS_DLC_patch.esp is the Beyond Skyrim DLC Integration Patch for Beyond Skyrim - Bruma. I haven't used that mod yet but it may be ESM-flagged similarly to the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch so this may explain why it's at the top with the other masters.

You might try loading a previous save to see if your latest save is broken somehow before digging into all the mods.

1 hour ago, Greg said:

i think BS_DLC_patch.esp is the Beyond Skyrim DLC Integration Patch for Beyond Skyrim - Bruma. I haven't used that mod yet but it may be ESM-flagged similarly to the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch so this may explain why it's at the top with the other masters.

You might try loading a previous save to see if your latest save is broken somehow before digging into all the mods.

That was one of the first things I did, but even going back 5 or 6 saves, it fades to black. I can see everything for a couple of seconds, but then it fades back out again