How do you guys(S.T.E.P. users) make money in the game?

Title. -assuming you are using mods included in S.T.E.P. guide of course-

I play only on Sundays and I'm having a blast with this game + S.T.E.P. I'm at 30 hours played, just curious to read how other players make their money ingame. 

There are many modlists out there, so it would make no sense for me to ask somewhere else.

Favorite way to make money: enchant expensive items before you sell it. Don't care the level of enchantment... just enchant the thing. Buy all the filled soul gems you can get and enchant using the highest dollar value enchantment. Jewelry is my biggest target, and if you can craft it, all the better.

In the beginning, I generally become a thief. I pickpocket everyone, jewelry especially. These items can be sold to the Thieves Guild at a profit. Especially if you enchant them too. However, one trick I've learned is you can steal a simple ring, craft it with a gem to a new piece of jewelry, and it will no longer be marked stolen, and you can sell it to the normal merchants.

I also like to steal all the silver ingots in Dragonsreach and Jorrvaskr. Then I craft them into jewelry, enchant them, and sell them.

Don't forget to get an Amulet of Dibella as soon as you can find one, as that increases the amount of money generated from buying/selling. Masque of Clavicus Vile is fantastic too, and I always keep it on me and hotkey it to a slot specifically for buying/selling along with other similar items.

Dark Brotherhood questline is very lucrative. Especially after killing Cicero, you can take his Cicero's Clothes, which give a 20% bonus to buying/selling.

I just roam around gathering XP and loot everything and sell it. By the time you reach level 6 or 7, you have enough XP to tackle more dangerous foes and do quests. I also like to steal ingots from the Solitude  blacksmith shop, and I construct armor in Whiterun and sell that blacksmith all my creations. They give you more money as your rep improves with them.

I play a very slow game. I don't like going too far on the main quest. For me, it's all about ramping up from level 1 to level 30 or so. The beginning and mid game are my favorites. I get bored when I become too powerful. Never have finished the main quest.

I usually use the Alternate Start where I'm camping in the woods outside the Helgen exit cave. I do the basic Helgen quest from here. On the road to Riverwood I coax the wolves out of the forest and take their pelts so I can craft them into leather and leather strips for armor. I then go into Bleak Falls Barrow and loot what I can carry there. After I sell everything in Riverwood and Whiterun and talk to the jarl, I go hunting in the woods between Whiterun and Morthal to collect more wolf pelts and to level my character. Once I've collected what I can carry, I'll go back to Whiterun, craft the hides into leather and use the leather to make armor that I can sell. I haven't tried DoubleYou's trick to enchant everything, but that is an interesting approach to increase the value of everything.

Very good tips, thanks guys.

I never steal or pickpocket cuz I was always afraid of something that could potentially affect my progress in a bad way, but now that I read these comments I start to think there is no karma system like in Fallout. So it's fine as long as you don't get caught?