weird water glitch on worldmap

crunkler

1 hour ago, crunkler said:

Yes, I use it, following the instructions exactly (v 1.0.0)

lod.thumb.JPG.49872d9073c93401140dda37fd055e43.JPG

He is saying that you must tick those two (TEMP) mods and sort with LOOT when generating Terrain LOD and untick them when done (and always sort with LOOT when plugins change). I would revisit that pice to verify. You can simply untick TexGen and DynDOLOD mods, tick the TEMP mods, sort with LOOT, and rerun Terrain LODGen, verifying your xLODGen config matches the examples in every screen for each LOD level. Then delete your Terrain LOD mod folders and paste the new ones. You will need to refresh MO (F5) and then untick the TEMP mods and tick all of the LOD mods again, then sort with LOOT again and check the result.

You definitely have missed a setting or the terrain or DynDOLOD ... or some relevant INI setting.

Also, the Cathedral Landscapes TEMP mod in your screen should be way up just after the CL mod under Foundation, I think. I don't think it matters, but it's a discrepancy that indicates to me that you may have others.

9 hours ago, z929669 said:

He is saying that you must tick those two (TEMP) mods and sort with LOOT when generating Terrain LOD and untick them when done (and always sort with LOOT when plugins change). I would revisit that pice to verify. You can simply untick TexGen and DynDOLOD mods, tick the TEMP mods, sort with LOOT, and rerun Terrain LODGen, verifying your xLODGen config matches the examples in every screen for each LOD level. Then delete your Terrain LOD mod folders and paste the new ones. You will need to refresh MO (F5) and then untick the TEMP mods and tick all of the LOD mods again, then sort with LOOT again and check the result.

You definitely have missed a setting or the terrain or DynDOLOD ... or some relevant INI setting.

Also, the Cathedral Landscapes TEMP mod in your screen should be way up just after the CL mod under Foundation, I think. I don't think it matters, but it's a discrepancy that indicates to me that you may have others.

6 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

The map is made from your object and terrain LOD. The problem is there somewhere. I have not seen this problem, so I can't be sure what mistake would cause it. 

Thanks everyone. The regeneration of lods from 16 to 32 setting helped

• +1 1