Gray Snow Lods

Bandy

EDIT:  apologies, searched forum and thought I was replying to another gray snow thread, ends up I've made another gray thread.

I'm seeing gray snow everywhere and seems related though think not same problem as OP.  

I just completed and followed STEP guide.  The snow is gray in close - middle - and distance even on sunny day and I'm not sure why, or where to start troubleshooting. NO additional environmental mods have been added, but did add WIC cloaks and a few NPC mods, nothing that should affect snow.  Yes, I ran LOOT a few times during STEP but that seemed to mess up load order, many mods became 'redundant' with zap symbols and required hand re-ordering.  Dropbox link to screenshot below...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6mhogncupdmahw/ScreenShot24.png?dl=0

Coming from a winter region (at least 4 months of thick snow on the ground) seeing gray snow drifts is really hard on my spirit. Thank you for any insights. 

Edited by Bandy

48 minutes ago, Bandy said:

Rather than make a new post, I'm seeing gray snow everywhere and seems related though think not same problem as OP.  

I just completed and followed STEP guide.  The snow is gray in close - middle - and distance even on sunny day and I'm not sure why, or where to start troubleshooting. NO additional environmental mods have been added, but did add WIC cloaks and a few NPC mods, nothing that should affect snow.  Yes, I ran LOOT a few times during STEP but that seemed to mess up load order, many mods became 'redundant' with zap symbols and required hand re-ordering.  Dropbox link to screenshot below...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6mhogncupdmahw/ScreenShot24.png?dl=0

Coming from a winter region (at least 4 months of thick snow on the ground) seeing gray snow drifts is really hard on my spirit. Thank you for any insights. 

You need to revisit the BethINI instructions and disable the snow shader (Improved Shader)

AOK, thank you kindly, will address that while getting  the " arrow to the knee"  taken care of...  : D

EDIT: briefly, after making profile copy of vanilla STEP install, did not change the BethINI path to the new active profile.  That's a bit of a tough one to keep in mind.

Edited by Bandy