Step 6 in V2 Guide Typo?

Aegison

Hello, I was following the guide to do my LODs and was wondering if this is a mistake on the pictures for the Optimal Presets.

Optimal Preset (grass LOD stating at uGridsToLoad) - Also set OverwriteGrassDistance = 12000 and OverwriteGrassDistance = 6000 in NGIO

Should that second option be OverwriteGrassFadeRange and not Distance?

2 hours ago, Aegison said:

Hello, I was following the guide to do my LODs and was wondering if this is a mistake on the pictures for the Optimal Presets.

Should that second option be OverwriteGrassFadeRange and not Distance?

Yes, it's a typo ... but that is a WIP guide, so we aren't supporting it yet.

10 hours ago, Mercury71 said:

A bit OT but is there anyway i can test the STEP ENB mentioned in WIP V2  Guide? Am using the Minimalist Cathedral ENB atm.

6 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Just use Cathedral Minimalist for now. I do not think that there is much difference. 

The main difference is in the base enbseries.ini. That is almost completely reconfigured. We've yet to start on multiple weathers. For whatever reason Cathedral Minimalist lacked a lot of simple adjusts. It also lacks support for some of the latest ENBSeries features and settings.

But as Z mentioned, we're still developing it. There is a lot going on for v2.0 of the SE Guide and no one should be using it on a save they plan to keep.