Sign in to follow this  
DoubleYou

Flickering Meshes Fix (by nicola89b and gururaj20000)

This is what ELFX has been doing for years.

Do note that it potentially cause issues. ELFX author had to make a patch for BDS (v2) for the Windhelm bridge due to this technique being used. It was causing a CTD when the shader was applied.

However, bravo for it being a standalone mod. I've thought about adding ELFX into the Guide just use their meshes.

1 hour ago, TechAngel85 said:

This is what ELFX has been doing for years.

Do note that it potentially cause issues. ELFX author had to make a patch for BDS (v2) for the Windhelm bridge due to this technique being used. It was causing a CTD when the shader was applied.

However, bravo for it being a standalone mod. I've thought about adding ELFX into the Guide just use their meshes.

This is what I do now

I assume that we are not considering this, since we are using ELFX instead.

This messed up my trees around Ivarstead after generating lods (my bad ofc). Think i pass, my eyes are so old so i prolly dont see any difference with or without it. :)

I have been using it. Haven't seen any issues, which of course is the point. It probably has meshes that ELFX doesn't. 

21 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

I have been using it. Haven't seen any issues, which of course is the point. It probably has meshes that ELFX doesn't. 

We should probably assess against ELFX to determine which we should be using and if there are any BDS/A compatibility issues

Pretty sure the issue they are mentioning there is attempting to use BDS 3 with parallax option. I believe you need to use BDS 2 to use parallax.