DynDOLOD Resources SE 3 (by Sheson)

TechAngel85

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
46 minutes ago, CorneliusC said:

While just re-installing this mod, i noticed for the first time the second visual option 'Whiterun Exterior Grass', which should also stay unticked? It's not shown in the guide Fomod image, that's why i'm asking. Thank you ...

1146911196_Screenshot2022-09-15171834.thumb.jpg.741815900150848e5cc2c2f9e4ceea86.jpg

With our guide it does not matter, as we specify the option in the Step CR Patch. 

51 minutes ago, CorneliusC said:

While just re-installing this mod, i noticed for the first time the second visual option 'Whiterun Exterior Grass', which should also stay unticked? It's not shown in the guide Fomod image, that's why i'm asking. Thank you ...

1146911196_Screenshot2022-09-15171834.thumb.jpg.741815900150848e5cc2c2f9e4ceea86.jpg

Yes, do select that. We never updated the mod instructions to reflect I guess. Updated now.

Thanks for reporting

:ninja:by DY ... yes, this is correct, but instructions ward off questions this way :P

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, CorneliusC said:

I think it is relatively new in the recommendations for the mod's FOMOD instructions to also tick 'DLC2 Vvardenfell 3D Plume'. Is this something to be considered 'optional'?

We made that change a while back, dropping BDRM in favor of the DynDOLOD-enhanced vanilla plume after we picked up WTT.

2 hours ago, z929669 said:

We made that change a while back, dropping BDRM in favor of the DynDOLOD-enhanced vanilla plume after we picked up WTT.

Thank you. I think i personally would prefer to go back to vanilla with WTT here, just as these compares of yours illustrated. My question about 'optional' was if there would be any negative effects/ bad visuals later on if i re-installed the DynDOLOD Resources amd omitted to tick the 3D plume, then continued to generate LOD again?

26 minutes ago, CorneliusC said:

Thank you. I think i personally would prefer to go back to vanilla with WTT here, just as these compares of yours illustrated. My question about 'optional' was if there would be any negative effects/ bad visuals later on if i re-installed the DynDOLOD Resources amd omitted to tick the 3D plume, then continued to generate LOD again?

Wait ... you are correct. The plume should NOT be toggled in DynDOLOD Resources ... looking at the history for that page, it seems I made a mistake when updating it the least time, so fixing that now.

I don't think it's necessary to regen LOD if you remove that plume mesh (or reinstall resources with/wo it toggled)