v1.0.0 - Feedback & Bug Reports

z929669

16 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

These are not errors. The fomod is designed to automatically detect the plugins you have installed and activated. It is also designed to not allow you to install it incorrectly, as otherwise you would get missing masters. Apparently, you only have Oakwood.esp active, but you don't have SPTConsistentOlderPeopleSE.esp active.

I have COP active, and tried Oakwood as uninstalled, installed, active and inactive - still got the same "errors".

I've downloaded and successfully installed the updated version, thank you so much!

21 minutes ago, Venusena said:

I have COP active, and tried Oakwood as uninstalled, installed, active and inactive - still got the same "errors".

I've downloaded and successfully installed the updated version, thank you so much!

The "errors" are not errors. The result of what option is selected is the important part. Does it correctly determine which option to install now, or did you need to manually change it?

On 12/10/2021 at 3:25 PM, DoubleYou said:

The "errors" are not errors. The result of what option is selected is the important part. Does it correctly determine which option to install now, or did you need to manually change it?

Hence the quotation marks :) It did correctly choose the right one, yes

7 minutes ago, BlkJeff said:

Is there a method available for those of us who do not have access to the previous version of Oakwood? I believe it conflicts with STEP Patch and kryptors Patch hub. 

Just don't use Oakwood and select corresponding option in STEP Patch.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Arel said:

Hello, the complete crafting mcm settings pictures and others are not available.

I am on this stage at the moment.

Edit: I have tried it with vpn and now it works.

STEP Guide No Pictures.png

VPN shouldn't matter. Looks like just a caching or loading thing.

1 hour ago, z929669 said:

VPN shouldn't matter. Looks like just a caching or loading thing.

Postimage (where the images for the MCM settings are hosted) is likely blocked on his network, so a VPN would successfully fix that issue. It probably would be a good idea to host these on our own server.

4 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Postimage (where the images for the MCM settings are hosted) is likely blocked on his network, so a VPN would successfully fix that issue. It probably would be a good idea to host these on our own server.

That's true. My XP is that VPN servers are more likely to be blocked.

Agree we should be hosting those images from wiki upload.

• 4 weeks later...