v3.0.0 - Feedback & Bug Reports

z929669

45 minutes ago, Morath said:

Quick Feedback, as I just went through the whole 3.0.0 installation in the last couple of days: The FOMOD-Installer for "Ruins Clutter Improved" showed quite different options after selecting "custom", when compared to the expected options from the STEP-Guide. For example, there is no "Ruin Pots" and a couple of other things. Really strange as the 2.8 NMM-Mod is from 2014 according to the Nexus Page. Is the "2.8 NMM" correct?

We no longer maintain support for LE mods, since none of us runs LE these days, and we don't have an LE curator (position is open for anyone interested that runs LE). If you provide the details for each step of the FOMOD, I can update the mod page.

There are likely many LE mods with small changes, so we aren't committed to checking and updating them all (visiting/validating each mod page/link, updating install instructions, downloading/verifying FOMODs, etc.). We'll take care of this though, given legit info.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, z929669 said:

Everyone on the team has moved away from LE, since it's legacy and no longer updated itself. In order to maintain our guides, at least one of us must be running the exact Step build.

Thanks for the reply, too bad its not maintained anymore, but I understand. Legacy still has some good mods that weren't ported for SE/AE, and even though I mostly play AE now, its good to go back to LE sometimes for those mods, but its hard since most guides were abandoned. And with LE its harder to make a stable install on your own.