PageTitle

z929669

Template updated:

• Removed 'classlist' parameter. We don;'t want to encourage changes to look/feel. Admin will upload and maintain associated images in the proper format, so this parameter is unnecessary if the original image meets formatting requirements
  • Added subpage breadcrumb check, which will detect transclusion into a subpage and add the standard breadcrumb to parent 'super' page.
  • Updated to current Template-page format

I see a few inconsistencies with the logos. The logos in Available Images include Delta, Mod Organizer, Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Morrowind, No Man's Sky, Oblivion, Skyrim and Skyrim Special Edition. The logo parameter lists delta, fo3, f04, fnv (not shown in the logos), nomanssky, skyrim and skyrimse but doesn't include Mod Organizer, Morrowind or Oblivion.

52 minutes ago, Greg said:

I see a few inconsistencies with the logos. The logos in Available Images include Delta, Mod Organizer, Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Morrowind, No Man's Sky, Oblivion, Skyrim and Skyrim Special Edition. The logo parameter lists delta, fo3, f04, fnv (not shown in the logos), nomanssky, skyrim and skyrimse but doesn't include Mod Organizer, Morrowind or Oblivion.

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't mess with those pieces, so will tackle next iteration.

• 2 years later...