This template has been updated
I have redesigned this template to be responsive using Flexboxes via Bootstrap. It once also displayed the page title, however, that feature has been deprecated for the PageTitle template. Until all pages are converted to the new style, it retains backwards compatibility to display page titles; however, this feature will be removed in a future update.

It still needs some work to display nicer on smaller displays, however, it no longer runs off the screen.

10 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

We might be better off using the Bootstrap grid system for this instead of flexbox. 

The grid system is meant to be used for overall page layout, not smaller things like this, which are inserted into content. That what Flexboxes are for. Either way, the grid system is still flexboxes, just a different implementation of them. The result would like be the same either way.

Play with you'd like. Just be sure you can convert it back, if it doesn't go well. Current implementation is pretty simple, of which I think the grid system would add more to the template (and its transclude size).

@TechAngel85 Are you making these RD changes to DEV or live? Best to do all of this on DEV so that I can tackle all of the behind the scenes stuff relating to the potentially-conflicting site CSS. Then I can make same changes to all on live once varified in DEV.

If you did this in live, please mimic all changes in DEV so that we are in sync. Then I will get it all cleaned up.

Since I have been away for several days, I'm a bit behind on changes and to-dos for RD stuff, so it might be helpful to post about all such changes on the Admin RD topic so that I have a checklist and don't miss anything.

11 hours ago, z929669 said:

@TechAngel85 Are you making these RD changes to DEV or live? Best to do all of this on DEV so that I can tackle all of the behind the scenes stuff relating to the potentially-conflicting site CSS. Then I can make same changes to all on live once varified in DEV.

If you did this in live, please mimic all changes in DEV so that we are in sync. Then I will get it all cleaned up.

Since I have been away for several days, I'm a bit behind on changes and to-dos for RD stuff, so it might be helpful to post about all such changes on the Admin RD topic so that I have a checklist and don't miss anything.

Live. There was very little to do in terms of actual Dev. Just to this template. I don't think there is any cleanup to do on this one...or it was never cleaned up because the majority of the inline CSS that was there is still there.

1 hour ago, TechAngel85 said:

Live. There was very little to do in terms of actual Dev. Just to this template. I don't think there is any cleanup to do on this one...or it was never cleaned up because the majority of the inline CSS that was there is still there.

OK, then we should simply copy over the changes to DEV so that I can fiddle with the site CSS there first to avoid issues. There is also no CSS caching on DEV, so changes can be seen in real time.

• 2 weeks later...