Plugins Not Appearing in Load Order

Andy-Man

Question

For the last several months, I've had an issue with MO2 not displaying some of my installed mods. Not obviously, at least.

For example: notice the blue bar in this image and how this image lacks it?

This has happened with maybe a dozen or so of my installed mods. I'm curious to know what's going on, or what I might be doing wrong and if I need to do a fresh install of Skyrim. And if the latter is the case, will MO2 keep my mods and backup lists, or will I have to re-download and reconfigure everything from scratch? I'm pretty sure I don't have to since MO2 is in a separate location from Special Edition, but it never hurts to be sure.

Thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

The Mod "Oblivion Camera SE" is a Skyrim Script Extender Special Edition, SKSE, Mod. As the mod does not contain an ESM, ESP or ESL there is not going to be a "Blue Bar" in the scroll bar areas right pane. It will only show up when there is one of the previously mentioned file types and the mod is selected in the left pane.

I'm not sure what you mean because I don't see a blue bar in these screenshots. If you mean the green and grey bars in the left pane and the gray bar in the right pane (highlighted in the screenshot I attached),  these are added by Mod Organizer for the following purposes:

Left Pane:

Green indicates the relative position of mods in the left pane that are conflict losers. In other words, other mods in your install order provides the same meshes and/or textures for Stormcloak armors but these aren't used by the game. This should be perfectly fine since I suspect you want to use the meshes and/or textures provided by Stormcloak Battle Arrmor Replacer SE.

Red indicates the relative position of mods in the left that are conflict winners. If you scroll up the left pane and select a mod that provides meshes and/or textures for the Stormcloak armor, you'd see a red bar at the relative position of Stormcloak Battle Armor Replacer SE.

Right Pane:

The gray bar shows the relative positions of the plugin(s) installed by this mod. The gray bar is not shown if the mod does not include a plugin or the plugin has been moved to optional plugins.

Sample.png

8 hours ago, Andy-Man said:

And if the latter is the case, will MO2 keep my mods and backup lists, or will I have to re-download and reconfigure everything from scratch? I'm pretty sure I don't have to since MO2 is in a separate location from Special Edition, but it never hurts to be sure.

You should not have to reinstall anything. 

If you ever do need to move MO2 or the game follow this guide:

Moving things · ModOrganizer2/modorganizer Wiki · GitHub

github.com

image.png

Ooh, so I guess I was looking for something that just wasn't going to be there in the first place. That makes sense. I appreciate the help, Greg, GSDFan. I especially appreciate that you two were able to get to my question so quickly, thank you.