The same old story of an CTD draining an amateur player's sanity.

Done on both of these. The game now starts even with d3dx9_42 set in the ProxyLibrary, but it still CTDs while trying to load the saves or starting new ones. Logs seem to remain the same.

OK. I don't think it is an animation issue, as I would think it should also happen in Solstheim. I think it is more likely one of your mods that is not playing nicely with the rest, one that is affecting Tamriel. Pretty much the only way to figure that out is by process of elimination, which will take some time. You're going to need to disable plug-ins probably 5 at a time or some sort until the crash goes away, and then when it works, figure out which one is at fault. You will have to be careful to avoid missing masters doing this. It is more likely for it to be a patch than anything, as they often don't get updated with one of the mods it is patching, throws an error cannot be resolved, and crashes the lot.

After hours of searching, i uninstalled and reinstalled all of the mods twice before noticing that iEquip was having a error which only appeared in its own log, and nowhere else. The coc qasmoke and Solsthein loaded because you had to enable iEquip after you got in them. No idea why i could not start new games.

Once again, thanks to everyone that helped. Specially DoubleYou.

Time to load my game with so many mods that will inevitably break again.