Bashed Patch, when and how?

Thryann

I would like to run a new playthrough of STEP Skyrim SE plus several other mods (SoT, OWL, Obis, some followers mods, armours and weapons aditions etc. etc.). I understand that I will need a Bashed patch, however I am not clear if I have to/can include in the Bashed patch the STEP PATCHES.  Also, mods such as Inigo/Vilja/Lucien/Obis can be installed AFTER the Bashed Patch? Is there any reason/advantage in doing so?

Any help will be much appreciated, thank you very much

8 hours ago, Thryann said:

I would like to run a new playthrough of STEP Skyrim SE plus several other mods (SoT, OWL, Obis, some followers mods, armours and weapons aditions etc. etc.). I understand that I will need a Bashed patch, however I am not clear if I have to/can include in the Bashed patch the STEP PATCHES.  Also, mods such as Inigo/Vilja/Lucien/Obis can be installed AFTER the Bashed Patch? Is there any reason/advantage in doing so?

Any help will be much appreciated, thank you very much

Bashed patch would be for leveled lists according to bash tags. You don't need a bashed patch, but you may need to do your own custom patching with xEdit if you are adding/removing mods from the guide mod list. Some of the mods in the guide are required by the Step Patches as indicated. I wouldn't bother setting up WB and bashed patch unless you are trying to resolve a specific issue. Then you can also just use xEdit.

On 7/5/2021 at 7:33 PM, z929669 said:

Bashed patch would be for leveled lists according to bash tags. You don't need a bashed patch, but you may need to do your own custom patching with xEdit if you are adding/removing mods from the guide mod list. Some of the mods in the guide are required by the Step Patches as indicated. I wouldn't bother setting up WB and bashed patch unless you are trying to resolve a specific issue. Then you can also just use xEdit.

Thank you very much for your reply