Moss Rocks (by SparrowPrince)

Neovalen

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Any recommendation on load order for Moss Rocks.esp? (STEP recommended SIMM version install)

Mod Author's page doesn't state anything specific. 

Before you fill up all the pages with load order requests, I'm going to stop you right here! Use LOOT! There is a reason it's included as a utility for STEP. Please don't ask this question again. The answer is always going to be "use LOOT".

I apologize for being a nuissance.  I do use LOOT

LOOT doesn't appear to be sorting correctly based on mod author suggestions and STEP suggestions (where applicable), and I can provide some of this info if requested (where i got it and what it says to do).  I read all mod author's pages load suggestions and STEP load suggestions where listed, and took some good notes.  I'm trying to do the work in getting a correct STEP: core load order based on the info provided; IE trying to give back to the community.  STEP does state to read all authors pages and information as it's there for a reason, right??

Although LOOT gets some setups 100%, it is not guaranteed; as in my case. Gopher states it in his LOOT video, even the Unofficial SKyrim Patch team hints at this "For getting load order set with other mods loaded, please use LOOT. It will provide you a solid starting point for everything that you can then tweak as needed."

I asked how I could help.  I thought this would be a good starting ground because a complete and correct load order using author suggestions and STEP suggestions while installing STEP: core is not available. 

We've checked the load order with STEP extensively and have provided specific instructions where needed. You'll find these instructions on the individual mod pages. Else, if no specific "LOOT Instructions" have been provided, then the load order that LOOT places that mod had been determined to not have any issues. It's not an oversight in the STEP instructions, it's just not needed for most of the mods because the LOOT order is fine.

• 5 months later...