CTD Before Main Menu with DyndoLod.esm and esp enabled

magicka57

Question

Dear fellow modders/ admin,

I was running DyndoLod successfully for a while but upon reinstalling PapyrusUlti; I have encountered this problem.

I am out of my wit but with DyndoLod esm + esp enabled , game would result in CTD upon launch (before main menu load). Disabled them and could load to main menu just fine.

I have follow every step faithfully and rerun/ reinstall both TexGen + DyndoLod output; LOOT then Wrye Bash rebuilt patch but it still yields the same result. SSE Engines Fixes mod are already present.

Could anyone please show me a direction to fix this issue? (change ini settings/ enable log etc ...)

Immense thanks!

14 answers to this question

Things I have done:

1. Check SKSE64 Log: no incompatible load so far

2. Papyrus Log: nothing related do Dynd

3. PapyrusUlti most updated and overwrite everything, no SimpleKnock mod and already delete the obsolete PapyrusUlti.dll of Campfire

4. Reinstall DynDoLod without Bashed Patch, restart PC, block connection ... problem still exist :(

I notice when launch, it just freeze a bit before main menu and CTD.

Thank you for your guidance sir! Sorry I am a newbie and this is my first post.

I have regenerate DynDoLod for current load order, it had completed successfully. I then rerun LOOT and Wrye Bash.

Already EnableDiagnostics=1 in SKSE.INI. Also launch the Counted Reference Caps scripts in XEdit and result around 400k refs.

Strangely there is no .Net Framework Crash log for this specific CTD at launch.

Edited by magicka57

Check the SKSE64 logs and Framework log.

Are you certain this is about plugin and not about meshes/textures?

it is very unlikely for plugins that were copied and pasted from all other plugins in the load order to cause CTD like this.

I have delete the whole Dynolod Program and reinstall it again (ver 2.96) but the CTD still occurs with both esm + esp enabled. Do notice after reintall the esm/ esp files have smaller sizes than previous.

SKSE64logs is normal as there seem to be nothing different between disable (normal running) and enable (crash).

The crash does not provide any Net Framework log which is weird. 

Again, thank you so much for your patience sir.

Again, are you sure this is about the plugins and not just the meshes/textures from the output folder?
Hide the meshes/texture/SKSE folders from the output.
Then also test if it happens with only the esm being enabled

Check the plugins in xEdit for errors.

The .Net Framework log ..\Data\NetScriptFramework.log.txt is not the same as a .Net Framework crash logs.

Yes sir, I have hide all 3 folders, disable the esp and still same error.

Here is the result for NetScriptFramework.log.txt

[14 Jun 2021 19:26:34.445] Initializing framework version 10.
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:34.447] Loaded configuration file.
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:34.449] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:34.452] Loading game library.
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:35.171] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (14).
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:35.171] Running game version is 1.5.97.0
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:38.175] Loading plugins.
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:38.175] Path to plugins: "Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins".
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:38.177] Checking file "ActorLimitPlugin.dll"...
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:38.179] Plugin found and loaded.
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:38.179] Checking file "BugFixesSSE.dll"...
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:38.179] Plugin found and loaded.
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:38.179] Checking file "ScrambledBugs.dll"...
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:38.182] Plugin found and loaded.
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:38.302] Finished loading 3 plugins.
[14 Jun 2021 19:26:38.303] Finished framework initialization.

Does this means it doesnt load DynDoLod plugins?

Zip and upload these files (maybe use a file service):
the DynDOLOD.esm
..DynDOLOD\Logs\*.*
..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Export\*.*
..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache\*.*
..\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\*.* and all sub folders
..\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\*.* and all sub folders

Sire I returned with good news. After 2 days of pulling my hair out, I finally figured it out.

Somehow after reinstalled a few mods include PapyrusUlti, rebuilt DynoLod then ran LOOT it actually messed up the load order for DyndoLod. (Weird)

What I did was revert the plugins load order  through Vortex by the most recent save file.

Config the load order in Wrye Bash if there is any error, rebuild Patch and voila I can now go to the main menu again.

Thank you for sticking with me though.

Paypal said "Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country". I live in South East Asia, is there anyway I can send u a coffee for your trouble sir.

2 minutes ago, magicka57 said:

Sire I returned with good news. After 2 days of pulling my hair out, I finally figured it out.

Somehow after reinstalled a few mods include PapyrusUlti, rebuilt DynoLod then ran LOOT it actually messed up the load order for DyndoLod. (Weird)

What I did was revert the plugins load order  through Vortex by the most recent save file.

Config the load order in Wrye Bash if there is any error, rebuild Patch and voila I can now go to the main menu again.

Thank you for sticking with me though.

Paypal said "Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country". I live in South East Asia, is there anyway I can send u a coffee for your trouble sir.

open DynDOLOD app and look for Ko-Fi ;)