ENB raindrops appear black over certain background terrain

So I've noticed that rain drops appear black when falling over certain terrain backgrounds. From my own research, I can see that this is somewhat common, and people have said to install weather mods to fix this. The only thing is that I am using Snapdragon ENB, and the author says its incompatible with other weather mods. Is there a way to prevent the rain from looking black without installing other weather mods? I love this ENB, so I am hoping I wont have to find another one. I also don't want to just entirely disable rain in ENB.

20210611160231_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Majorman said:

There's a [Rain] section in your enbseries.ini. You can try playing with the transparency a bit. If that doesn't help, set Enable=false in order to revert to vanilla raindrops as a last resort. 

So there's no other way to get around it? I tried changing each of the rain settings, and even adding a different drop texture, but nothing worked :<

Apart from the particle fix and the outright disabling, you can try using the exact version of the binaries the ENB suggest. It's usually like "ENBoost v 0.xxx or newer", just downgrade to version o.xxx. It has worked for me in the past.