2 minutes ago, ButchDiavolo said:

Generating as we speak. I see you took out the giantfire thingie. Was that the issue?

I think the publishing script really packed the LE version and gave it the SE filename. When I blame the script it probably means it was a firstborn pressing the wrong button.

10 minutes ago, sheson said:

I think the publishing script really packed the LE version and gave it the SE filename. When I blame the script it probably means it was a firstborn pressing the wrong button.

*nods* Probably mine then. Runs in the family.

EDIT: *looks around* Ok... it stumbles in the family

Edited by ButchDiavolo

12 minutes ago, sheson said:

Uploading again as DynDOLOD Resource 3 SE as Alpha-19, see if that works.

This did it for me, currently generating lod.  ty sheson, unfortunately I dont intend to have any first born to give you, but should it happen, the demon spawn is definitely yours.

24 minutes ago, Thardrim said:

Using default settings for TexGen. Rendered and Stitched Objects are generated correctly - no crashing generating them when I enable only those options. The problem is with billboards. If I enable Grass and/or HD trees, it always crashes. If I don't enable those options and use the default options (no Grass - no HD trees) sometimes it crashes, sometimes it doesn't.

Here are the logs that were in \Logs after every sesion - unfortunately, no bugreport.txt is generated:

https://ufile.io/i6oy9cu1 (HD Trees and Grass - CRASH)

https://ufile.io/atfo3hkv (Default - no HD trees, no Grass - CRASH)

https://ufile.io/f/vhje4 (Default - no HD tress, no Grass - SUCCESSFUL)

Thanks again

P.S. As you can see, when it crashes, only the realtime log is generated.

Check the Windows event log if there is a report in there.

While the tool runs, check main memory and video memory usage.

Maybe disable anything like Geforce experience or software from the graphics card maker, overlays etc. Everything else that is equally unnecessary running in the background.

54 minutes ago, sheson said:

Uploading again as DynDOLOD Resource 3 SE as Alpha-19, see if that works.

Confirmed, seems to be happy now. Well, at least as far as this problem is concerned. I seem to be getting a crash partway through running DynDOLOD itself (I don't have time right now to drill down into it, sadly). Still, thank you for fixing the original problem!

1 hour ago, chumik6000 said:

I get a crush with new latest version of DynDOLOD 3.00 alpha 63 (cant save a game, i can load my old save but when make a new one i get crush)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jug0dJG_TkgfNWpvLgg2mUrz9SIgIQzt/view?usp=sharing

resaver says this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AvXnkzSfZJENglvi7YLfvSqjPiWZbCju/view?usp=sharing

Is there is a way to fix this? Ty!

Why do you believe the game crashing while saving has anything to do with DynDOLOD or the latest Alpha?

On https://dyndolod.info/FAQ read answers for ILS or CTD

If there are problems saving in Skyrim Special Edition, install SSE Engine Fixes 4.8 or newer and set SaveGameMaxSize = true in the EngineFixes.toml. Alternatively add/set [SaveGame] uiCompression=1 in Skyrim.INI to change from the default 2 for LZ4 to 1 for zlib compression. 0 means no compression like games are saved in Skyrim.

I have engine fixes, SaveGameMaxSize = true. I played with [SaveGame] uiCompression=0 from start. After i reupdate my DynDOLOD, i cannt make a new save game. all new save game become corrupted. if i try to make a new save without DynDOLODs esp my new saves are normal.. 

Edited by chumik6000

28 minutes ago, chumik6000 said:

I have engine fixes, SaveGameMaxSize = true. I played with [SaveGame] uiCompression=0 from start. After i reupdate my DynDOLOD, i cannt make a new save game. all new save game become corrupted. if i try to make a new save without DynDOLODs esp my new saves are normal.. 

Are you sure the uploaded crash log is from a saving? Quicksave or save from game menu?

Test with a new game.

Make sure to follow proper clean save routine when updating. Consider using DynDOLOD DLL instead of PapyrusUtil.

Disable autosaves.

Carefully read all warning and error messages from the TexGen/DynDOLOD log.

Remove all other mods but DynDOLOD and its dependencies and whatever mods/plugnis are masters. Start new game. Save. If it still crashes with a new game, upload that crash log and the logs from DynDOLOD as explained on the first post.

Normal save (manual), crash from trying to that save.

Edited by chumik6000

27 minutes ago, chumik6000 said:

Normal save (manual), crash from trying to load that new save (with DynDOLOD.esp). if i disable DynDOLOD.esp, i can load my last game, save and that new save is not currpted!

Well i belive i found a problem/solution. i disabled DynDOLOD.esp, loadded my old save without DynDOLOD.esp, made i new save, then out, enable DynDOLOD.esp, load last save, and creat a new save with DynDOLOD.esp enabled and it is fine! no that error!

34 minutes ago, chumik6000 said:

Well i belive i found a problem/solution. i disabled DynDOLOD.esp, loadded my old save without DynDOLOD.esp, made i new save, then out, enable DynDOLOD.esp, load last save, and creat a new save with DynDOLOD.esp enabled and it is fine! no that error!

As mentioned, follow the clean save routine when updating. See https://dyndolod.info/Help/Clean-Save

That should also mean testing with a new game should also be able to save without issue.

Hey Sheson, hope you're doing well!

A quick question: I did a complete new LOD-generation with the latest Alpha v63 and discovered that the new DynDOLOD-output zip became appx 800 MB smaller in filesize (1.7 GB) than the previous generated output-zip (from Alpha v60; 2.5 GB). This seems a bit weird since I haven't changed my load order and Im using the exact same DynDOLOD-settings as before...

Also, the Alpha 63 "Logs"-directory seems to be missing (?) a lot of files when compared to Alpha 60 (see attached screenshots below) and the debug file is freaking HUGE in size (100 MB)?  But maybe all of this is perfectly fine since I did not recieve a bugreport? Anyway, please have a look at attached files:

DynDOLOD log and debug file: https://ufile.io/f/in6da

Screenshot/comparison: log-files Alpha 60 vs 63 after completed LOD-generation (same settings): https://imgur.com/a/3B6Dk9l

Edited by TheDude

Latest alpha works well for me. Haven't done anything extensive though. Just want to point out some typos in the doc if you aren't aware:

image.png