TechAngel85

Iconic's Bust Of The Gray Fox Retexture (by IconicDeath)

The only locations I remember seeing the bust is in Mercer Frey's house and on display in the Cistern (behind the Ragged Flagon), and both locations have poor lighting. It can also be displayed in the Legacy of the Dragonborn museum with much better lighting.

1 hour ago, Greg said:

The only locations I remember seeing the bust is in Mercer Frey's house and on display in the Cistern (behind the Ragged Flagon), and both locations have poor lighting.

You are correct! ...and the Cistern is disabled until you do the quests so it was Mercer's house.

The main difference I see is additional noise. If the statue is supposed to be old, this would make sense. However, as a work of art, I would think a sculpture would be more smooth like the vanilla version.

I agree with DoubleYou. The vanilla one looks more like an actual sculpture that is meant to be displayed.

If there's a difference between vanilla and Iconic's (no diffuse), it's very subtle.