SKSE Log reports Incompatible Plugins, but all load correctly

Vtnarg

I followed the SE guide version 1.0. The game seems to run fine, but i can't get the error to go away. Is something actually wrong? it says plugins failed to load, but all the ones listed load correctly. I attempted all the fixes in SSE Engine Fixes, don't remember why i did that, but it didn't work. All of the plugins listed are up to date except for ExATKDataPlugin, MagExtender, MaxsuAIProcessFix, and ScaleformTranslationPP which don't appear in my plugin list, or, at least, don't appear when i search for them.

----------------------------------------------------

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

The failed plugins are:

• Ahzaab's moreHUD Inventory Plugin version 10017 (AHZmoreHUDInventory.dll, moreHUD Inventory Edition) loaded correctly (handle 1).

• Ahzaab's moreHUD Plugin version 4000005 (AHZmoreHUDPlugin.dll, moreHUD SE) loaded correctly (handle 2).

• DP_Extender - Dynamic Potions Extender (by egocarib) built with 2.0.19 version 2 (DP_Extender.dll, Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul) loaded correctly (handle 3).

• EnchantReloadFix Plugin version 1 (EnchantmentReloadFixSE.dll, Enchantment Reload Fix SE) loaded correctly (handle 4).

• EngineFixes plugin version 5 (EngineFixes.dll, SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)) loaded correctly (handle 5).

• ExATKDataPlugin (by Excinerus) built with 2.0.19 version 1 (ExATKDataPlugin.dll, Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul) loaded correctly (handle 6).

fisses version 136 (fiss.dll, FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES) loaded correctly (handle 7).

• Fuz Ro D'oh version 17253948 (Fuz Ro D'oh.dll, Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice) loaded correctly (handle 8).

• MagExtender - Magic Extender (by egocarib) built with 2.0.19 version 2 (MagExtender.dll, Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul) loaded correctly (handle 9).

• MaxsuAIProcessFix version 4 (MaxsuAIProcessFix.dll, NPC AI Process Position Fix - SSE) loaded correctly (handle 10).

• No Lockpick Activate version 2 (No Lockpick Activate.dll, No Lockpick Activate (SKSE) - Updated) loaded correctly (handle 11).

• papyrusutil plugin version 2 (PapyrusUtil.dll, PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions) loaded correctly (handle 12).

• ScaleformTranslationPP version 1 (ScaleformTranslationPP.dll, Scaleform Translation Plus Plus) loaded correctly (handle 13).

• skee version 1 (skee64.dll, RaceMenu) loaded correctly (handle 15).

• SkyrimUncapper version 1 (SkyrimUncapper.dll, Skyrim Skill Uncapper) loaded correctly (handle 16).

• SSEDisplayTweaks version 1031 (SSEDisplayTweaks.dll, SSE Display Tweaks) loaded correctly (handle 17).

• StayAtSystemPage version 1 (StayAtSystemPageSE.dll, Stay At The System Page - Updated) loaded correctly (handle 18).

• StormLightningPlugin version 4097 (StormLightning.dll, Storm Lightning for SSE and VR (Minty Lightning 2019)) loaded correctly (handle 19).

• UnequipQuiverSE version 1 (UnequipQuiverSE.dll, Unequip Quiver SE) loaded correctly (handle 20).

• WhoseQuestIsItAnyway version 1 (WhoseQuestIsItAnyway.dll, Whose Quest Is It Anyway) loaded correctly (handle 21).

• YesImSure version 1 (YesImSure.dll, Yes Im Sure) loaded correctly (handle 22).

Edited by TechAngel85

Did you download and install Current SE build 2.0.19 (runtime 1.5.97) from http://skse.silverlock.org/? You might also verify that you installed SKSE correctly and that you don't have an extraneous SKSE files or folders in the game folder (e.g. C:\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim Special Edition). The only files installed in the game folder should be skse64*.dll, skse64_loader.exe, and skse64_steam_loader.dll. All of the scripts and the ini file should be installed as a mod in Mod Organizer.

I reinstalled skse64 2.0.19, and reinstalled SSE Engine Fixes Part 2. I also find that when I look at water that is far away it is extremely blue, but that is probably unrelated. Attached you will find my SSE folder, maybe you will find something amiss. You cannot see it in the photo, but I did also copy in the Data folder that comes with SKSE.177410541_Screenshot2021-03-03215855.thumb.png.f7af998842869b9311c15975857157fe.png

2 hours ago, Vtnarg said:

I reinstalled skse64 2.0.19, and reinstalled SSE Engine Fixes Part 2. I also find that when I look at water that is far away it is extremely blue, but that is probably unrelated. Attached you will find my SSE folder, maybe you will find something amiss. You cannot see it in the photo, but I did also copy in the Data folder that comes with SKSE.177410541_Screenshot2021-03-03215855.thumb.png.f7af998842869b9311c15975857157fe.png

Looks like my game folder except for one thing... what is that "Mod" folder?

• 1 month later...