Step 1.0.0 - Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered - MCM broken

walterAgator

I am to the point in the guide for MCM settings, I get the messages 18 mcm mods registered then 1 more. Go into the MCM and all look good except ccor which has a $ in front of it and when opened the choices shown also have the $ in front of all of them. There are no choices showing on the left side. All the other mods look like they work fine. I don't know how to figure this one out. Any ideas?

I am and idiot. CCOR is fine, the problem is with Clothing and Clutter Fixes.

Edited by walterAgator

This sounds as if it may be a language issue, meaning the game is set to use a language like Russian and Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade does not include a translation file for this language. You might try setting Skyrim.ini to ENGLISH to see if this solves the problem.

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH

1 hour ago, Greg said:

This sounds as if it may be a language issue, meaning the game is set to use a language like Russian and Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade does not include a translation file for this language. You might try setting Skyrim.ini to ENGLISH to see if this solves the problem.

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH

This setting is already present in Skyrim.ini. Using MO2 INI Editor to look at the files so should be the right set of inis. I will try removing the mod and re-downloading and reinstall.

This is a know bug with Armor and Clothing Extension that has yet to be fixed: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19002?tab=bugs (page 2, Issue with translation files). The workaround is to: unpack the bsa and change the translation file name from "Expansion" to "Extension".

The MCM still works fine, it's just the text that is off as the coding variable is being revealed.

Thank you TechAngel85! I forgot to check for known bugs when I realized my mistake earlier. Maybe this info could be added to the guide as it seems to have been known for 2.5 years. Might save others from stumbling as I did......well not AS I did but stumbling.

Edited by walterAgator