Lod for Vominheim mod

delweyn

Question

Hello Sheson,

I just reran the lastest dyndolod version: 2.92 and started a new game.

In the new land of Vominheim, from mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31472 now the lods are not generated. I didn't had this problem with previous version of Dyndolod like 2.91.

When I'm in the land of Vominhem Dyndolod is desactivated and it's written "there is no data for this location". I can't click to activate Dyndolod.

There are no lods inside Vominheim mod but there are in the Hammet dungeon pack that is a requirement for Vominheim. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12186

When I run Dyndolod, I have checked all options and I see GrimreachA & B from Vominheim esp and Vuldur (Vominheim) from Hammetdungeons. But there is no something like VominheimWorld thing, like the Wymstoothworld from Wyrmstooth mod.

I'm bad coz I have deleted Dyndolod 2.91 from my computer to check, and this older version is not available anymore.

Could it be linked to the added rules for better compatibility update? Or it's maybe me who have done something wrong but I think I have reinstalled Dyndolod like everytime before. I hope I gave enought informations with my bad english to help you find the problem.

Edited by delweyn

1 answer to this question

There are no changes between 2.91 and 2.92 affecting this mod. Read the manual how to generate LOD or update existing saves by doing a clean save in an interior.

If you do not see the Vominheim (Vominheim) - Hammet Dungeons.esm, then either that plugin is not enabled or its BSA its not loaded and/or the lodsetting file in the BSA went missing. As is explained under the Select Worlds box in the Wizard options. The message log lists all loaded BSA files.

Obviously, if a worldspace has no dynamic LOD generated, then there is "No data in DynDOLOD plugins for this location" reported when opening the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM.