Sign in to follow this  
TechAngel85

Fixed Fixed Dragon Stalking Fix (by KirbonatedBeverage)

You can skip it. It is not required by any of the patches. 

• Thanks 1

Hmm...they same it's the same as the old besides the Event switch-out. I wonder if they updated it for USSEP? That's mainly what the issue was with the old one. I actually have a fixed version (USSEP, not the event change out) and a message out to the original author (who seems to be MIA).

Looks like they did forward USSEP, so it should be good to use. It would still be nice to get the original updated to do away with all these reuploads.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By slymeasy
      I already have Vortex overiding whatever conflicts come up so I don't need Wrye Bash to do that at all. All I need to do is a simple leveled list merge and I'm finding it difficult to follow the tutorials and guides I'm seeing on Youtube and other places. I can't find one tutorial that's specifically for just merging leveled lists. I wanted to be as safe as possible and just bash together the leveled lists and nothing else.
      I managed to get a bash patch up with a new game with the simplest tutorial I could find, but I feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. 
      I have one made now and it looks like it's working, but can anyone give me just simple step by step guide just a safe bashed patch for just leveled lists. I removed USSEP and anything vanilla from the patch. Was I supposed to just leave those things in? If so do I bash it again and continue playing or do I start a new game?
    • By KanickelKanone
      Recently switched to Win10 after playing SkyrimSE with mods on MO2 and Nexus Mod Manager on Win 7.
      Redownloaded all mods on MO2. When i try to start Skyrim SE or Skyrim SE script extender(skse64_loader.exe) through MO2(started as admin)-> crash on startup
      I only see a black window almost fullscreen labeled "Skyrim Special Edition" before it dissapears. No error.
      Crashing even with every mod disabled(In the plugins section)
      Starting skyrim SE or Script extender through the folder works. I can even get in the game and check my SKSE version. Everything is fine. But obviously no mods are loaded.
      I installed Skyrim on my F:\ and Mod Organizer on my C:\
      SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\SKSE.ini contains:
      [Display]
      iTintTextureResolution=2048
      [General]
      ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
      ;EnableDiagnostics=1
      [Memory]
      DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
      ScrapHeapSizeMB=256
      Same goes for AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\SKSE64 Data\SKSE\SKSE.ini
      As you can see i also added SKSE as a mod through MO2
      I cleaned Update/Dawnguard/Hearthfires/Dragonborn.esm with the xEdit auto tool and manually removed a cell in a mod due to a error. The only warning in MO2 remaining is that there is Data in my Overwrite Path. Only the cleaned mod is inside aswell as a log from the AchievementsModEnabler mod is in the Overwrite Section.
      Appdata\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\crashDumps is empty.
      So what am i doing wrong? Any help is very appreciated 
      Attached: Most recent log after crash from Appdata\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\logs 
      usvfs-2021-09-19_16-34-51.log
    • By Bothello
      Need help with fixing CTD problems.
      i've been modding my game for a year now with none of these issues and as of late been having crashes with "BSTextureDB" and "BSLightingShaderProperty". I already wanted to change my mods so i thought heck it i'll start from scratch. Done that but half way trough i still have the same problems. Almost every report names a deferent mod... SMIM, High Poly Project, my grass mod, Majestic Mountains, NPC Overhauls, ect... these mostly  occurs at cities like Whiterun, Windhelm and Solitude, but isn't limited to it.
      The crash reports of the last 3 days are in the attachment area. Hope anyone could help me 
      Crash_2021_9_18_12-16-3.txt Crash_2021_9_18_13-4-29.txt Crash_2021_9_18_14-49-5.txt Crash_2021_9_19_11-57-27.txt Crash_2021_9_19_12-4-6.txt Crash_2021_9_19_12-8-35.txt Crash_2021_9_17_11-3-8.txt Crash_2021_9_17_11-52-23.txt Crash_2021_9_17_13-10-20.txt Crash_2021_9_17_13-13-49.txt Crash_2021_9_17_13-58-12.txt Crash_2021_9_17_15-15-30.txt