8 hours ago, sheson said:

Obviously the underside  NIF just gets in the way of the view angle.

If DynDOLOD is doing something with 0005D2BE, make sure to click low, medium, high in the second pass, so that the 2 rules for Open Cities are loaded.

Check the debug log if there is a line <Notice: Loading G:\Skyrim\DynDOLOD3\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\Rules\DynDOLOD_SSE_opencitiesskyrimesp.ini with 2 rules> or set Notice=1 in the DynDOLOD_SSE.ini to have notices in the normal message log.

Yep, that was exactly it. The preset I had saved overwrote the high rules on pass 2. Loading the High rules first, then applying my rules and re-generating esm/esp fixed everything.  Going to now save presets for both pass 1 and pass 2 so it doesn't happen again.  Thanks Sheson!

FYI This is a vanilla mesh error and I've reported it to Arthmoor for inclusion in an update to USSEP.  There is a space after the *_n.

[02:02] <Warning: Can not find file textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskbeam01_n .dds used by Meshes\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskmeadhallexterior01.nif Better Dynamic Snow.esp DLC2ThirskMeadHallExterior010000 [STAT:04026AC5]>

58 minutes ago, kojak747 said:

FYI This is a vanilla mesh error and I've reported it to Arthmoor for inclusion in an update to USSEP.  There is a space after the *_n.

[02:02] <Warning: Can not find file textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskbeam01_n .dds used by Meshes\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskmeadhallexterior01.nif Better Dynamic Snow.esp DLC2ThirskMeadHallExterior010000 [STAT:04026AC5]>

There are quite a few meshes and textures with warnings in the vanilla game. Their messages should only show in the debug log.