Lakeview manor missing lights

Alper19

I’ve been building up lakeview manor and I’ve noticed that some light sources never appear or some candles or sconces will start glowing when I craft a different set of furniture. Is this just an issue with lakeview or all hearthfire homes and does anyone know of a way to fix it?

I don't remember running into an issue like this before when building a home. If I remember correctly, the candles and sconces should light automatically when they are built. The one issue I ran into is when some mod added too many light sources to these homes and it caused some light sources to flicker on/off as I changed direction in the room.

I don't remember running into an issue like this before when building a home. If I remember correctly, the candles and sconces should light automatically when they are built. The one issue I ran into is when some mod added too many light sources to these homes and it caused some light sources to flicker on/off as I changed direction in the room.

No idea what's causing it and I only have the lighting mods from the STEP guide. I'll link some pics for reference on Imgur, https://imgur.com/a/KtLd5iA