TechAngel85

Hearthfire Extended (by Kinaga)

I have been using it for a few months. I say it is a keeper. I love the fixes for oversights on Bethesda's part. Such as apiaries, brewing alcohol, and that milk and butter are available for harvest. I agree that the mod requires planning due to the lack of an undo feature. Maybe there can be a note that says the mod is best used for those already familiar with hearthfire?.

I think this is true about Hearthfire in general... if you build a library and decide you don't like it, there's no way to back out without reverting to a previous save and losing progress. Even though I don't usually build these houses, I do like the Hearthfire Extended additions that make these homes more useful. I just wish it was as easy to make honey bread at home as it is in the game. :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By theblackman
      Discussion topic:
      No Grass in Objects by meh321
      Wiki Link
      Accepted for next SE guide version (> 1.0.0)
      Prevents grass clipping through most objects.
      Mod performs a raycast in-game from each position where grass is located and if it detects a collision with another object then it doesn't place grass at that point.
      Needs .Net framework but that's already a requirement for MO2.
      OCD sufferers rejoice!
    • By jeof96
      Discussion topic:
      Scrambled Bugs by KernalsEgg
      Wiki Link
      For testing, set INI: FixAbilityConditionBug.Enabled, and modify the setting in BugFixesSSE.config.txt to 'false'. If this mod is accepted, then this will be the guide config.
      This mod introduces engine bug fixes. Some are integrated in the current SE guide, but some aren't too. What I'm more interested at, is the 2nd enchantment effect bug fix. Also, the perk entry point bug where if you 2 apply-on-hit effects only 1 will work, this fixes it.
      It's against the guidelines to repeat the mod description, but please take a look at the mod page and check out the things it fixes.
    • By z929669
      Discussion topic:
      3D Snowberries HD Texture Option by tritonforge/
      Wiki Link
      Propose we adopt this and the base mod below for SE Guide (> 1.0.0)
      Also see: