Alper19

Missing MC Audio

Just finished up the guide and started playing, but I’ve noticed that all the audio from my own character like grunting when doing a charged attack and panting when running is missing. And idea as to which mod or settings I should troubleshoot to fix this?

Edited by Alper19

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CorneliusC
      Starting a list for all the mods in the current STEP guide, which are in need to be updated (or already are) to work with the current game version 1.6.640. I'm listing only relevant mods in each category (please correct me if i missed anything).
      For a more comprehensive view on SKSE dependencies please see https://modding.wiki/en/skyrim/users/skse-plugins

• By thismysafespace
      Hi!
      I'm have made 3D LODs and I want to create a "performance version" of the 3D LODs. I noticed that the Step Modifications team has created plenty of 3D LODs for various tree mods with this option. I'm unsure where to start in this process of optimizing the tree models. So far, as you can imagine, the decimate modifier in blender seems to be greatly lowering poly count but at the cost of a deteriorated model. I have seen the term "flat trunk models", but am also unsure of how to do this or what it means. Does this refer to the trunk after running it through hybrid.bat? Any advice on where to start or what tools to use? Also, should I only concern myself with optimizing the trunks or would it be wise to include optimized crowns?
      Thank you in advance for any help!!
    • By KaktuZHD
      I've trying to make trees, so I used speedtrees to create first tree. I've exported tree model to .obj format and textures in png. After it i converted png to dds. In blender I checked tree, connected alfa channel and it looks like good.

Then I've exported from blender .obj and opened in NifScope, so all was ok, but then I started to put textures I fond problem

Here you can see black color around leafs, so how can I fix it and remove this black color? Maybe something wrong with textures ?