Another potentially stupid question.

Stazbumpa

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help and if I'm being a bit thick please correct me.

I've followed the STEP guide and completed loading all the mods. Skyrim works just fine, I just can't seem to get the border around the window to disappear so I'm playing in full screen. Thing is, I'm running at 3440x1440 superwide. I've installed the Complete Widescreen fix from Nexus (and rerun LOOT) and also changed the SkyrimPrefs.ini in the My Games\Skyrim Special Edition folder so it reads:

bBorderless=1
bFull Screen=0
iSize H=1440
iSize W=3440

...but the border won't shift. I've also set bFull Screen = 1, but that doesn't work either. Any ideas?

Also, two items keep showing up in my Overwrite folder. I've moved them to their respective mods, but they keep coming back. And there's a notification about missing masters, but I'm not 100% sure what to do about that either. Part of the guide said that LOOT would show missing patches but that could be ignored because LOOT can be slow, it didn't mention anything about MO2 showing this though.

Pics of said issue enclosed. If anyone can help I'd really appreaciate ::):

post-8837-0-45612500-1590706739_thumb.jpgpost-8837-0-18850100-1590706747_thumb.jpg

Will BethINI not let you set the appropriate settings? I'm not familiar with the Widescreen mod. Make sure it doesn't also have an INI.

The missing masters means you're missing mods. You need to install AI Overhaul and Masque of Argonian Vile SSE. Mods with the green bar in front of them are required by the patches.

For the files in Overwrite. You should put the entire folder structure in the mods. So for Fus Ro D'oh.ini, it should be placed in the Fus Ro D'oh mod with the entire folder structure:

SKSE
> Plugins
>> Fus Ro D'oh.ini

Repeat for the other file.

I totally forgot to re-run BethINI after the setup was finished, typical me. I've gotten rid of the Widescreen fix, BethINI does the job instead. I didn't see either AI Overhaul or Masque of Argonian Vile SSE in the mod list yet they both cropped up as needed after following the guide. Anyway, it's fixed and working now so thank you so much for the help ::):

I totally forgot to re-run BethINI after the setup was finished, typical me. I've gotten rid of the Widescreen fix, BethINI does the job instead. I didn't see either AI Overhaul or Masque of Argonian Vile SSE in the mod list yet they both cropped up as needed after following the guide. Anyway, it's fixed and working now so thank you so much for the help ::):

AI Overhaul is first mod in "Gameplay - AI & Combat" section. The Masque is in "Audiovisual - Models & Texture" section.