Found a couple of ini tweaks that dramatically reduce the cpu bottleneck.

HyperSlayer72

Is this guide for SSE?

I have the same GPU, already playing SLE with mods & ENB. Planning to switch to SSE but can my potato setup run it with mods & ENB?

Specs:

i5-4690

2x4 DDR3 1600Mhz

Zotac GTX 1060 6GB AMP! Edition

FSP Raider 550w 80+ bronze

TCL 24" LED TV

It can definitely run it, but what resolution is your TV? And what fps expectations do you have? One can always improve upon fps by lowering ini settings. But then, you will likely find that the tradeoff between performance and quality when adding an ENB may be too high. I ran with a 4690k and a r9 380x (which is weaker than your 1060) with full STEP and a Cathedralist's ENB (very lightweight) on roughly medium INIs at 2560x1080 resolution with fps dipping down as low as 24fps.

Is this guide for SSE?

I have the same GPU, already playing SLE with mods & ENB. Planning to switch to SSE but can my potato setup run it with mods & ENB?

Specs:

i5-4690

2x4 DDR3 1600Mhz

Zotac GTX 1060 6GB AMP! Edition

FSP Raider 550w 80+ bronze

TCL 24" LED TV

Your system is similar to mine and I have no issue running the SSE. You should be able to run an ENB, but I'd recommend sticking to a lightweight one.

It can definitely run it, but what resolution is your TV? And what fps expectations do you have? One can always improve upon fps by lowering ini settings. But then, you will likely find that the tradeoff between performance and quality when adding an ENB may be too high. I ran with a 4690k and a r9 380x (which is weaker than your 1060) with full STEP and a Cathedralist's ENB (very lightweight) on roughly medium INIs at 2560x1080 resolution with fps dipping down as low as 24fps.

Native 1366x768 60hz, playing at 1920x1080 60hz. I am able to run Modded SLE (Textures, Physics & Rudy ENB) just fine, as long as it's playable it's ok.

Your system is similar to mine and I have no issue running the SSE. You should be able to run an ENB, but I'd recommend sticking to a lightweight one.

Hi there! 

Glad to know, so Rudy ENB is a no go then, and i think i won't install HDT-SMP as well :(

Thanks!