STEP Skyrim SE Guide v0.3.0b - Official Bug Reports

Did you read the description on the mod page when you downloaded Not So Fast Main Quest?

• One week after giving Farengar the tablet the journal entry "I wonder if Farengar has made any progress on his Dragon research." will appear. Ireleth's scene about the first dragon sighting will start the next time the player visits Farengar.

Hi! I just finished a full install following v3 of the guide. Very happy with the result, however there's one glaring graphical glitch that I've noticed. The snow on paths and some buildings is extremely bright. 

https://i.imgur.com/BoX9eSv.jpg

Any ideas what might be causing this? Anything I might be able to tweak to fix it? 

Thank you!

Install the latest version of Blended Roads and allow it to overwrite Cathedral Landscapes.

Install the latest version of Blended Roads and allow it to overwrite Cathedral Landscapes.

Doesn't look like that did anything. Not quite knowing what you meant by "allow it to overwrite" I tried two things: installing it and putting it directly below Cathedral Landscapes in the load order (no change) and installing it and naming it Cathedral Landscapes, then merging the two (also no change).

I saw a thread on the Cathedral subreddit where someone reported a similar graphical glitch, they seemed to fix it by setting bEnableProjecteUVDiffuseNormals=1 in the skyrimprefs ini, but when I looked there, it had already been set. So I'm stuck scratching my head here. 

Mod Organizer does not use the ini files in your Documents folder. In BethINI you need to change the INI Path under Setup to point to your Mod Organizer profile. Then ensure Projected UV Diffuse Normals is checked under Visuals.

Ah haha! Of course, this did the trick! Snow looks MUCH better now, thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...