STEP Skyrim SE Guide v0.3.0 Beta Release

TechAngel85

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

The STEP Guide has always been my "Go To" for years now. I've tried others, but even if it's used as a base model for heavier modding it's great. Informative especially after I actually started reading and following more closely. I used to like my old AMD 7950 SLI setup but after discovering ENB I'll never go back. I use ENB presets from firemanaf. Of course system specs dictate its use or not. NVIDIA Profile Insp I've never used much. For the last few modding sessions I've been adding Pfuscher's Parallax textures after your textures section. It does overwrite quite a bit of course. If I see a redundant mod I will delete it since I assume that's just less the program has to deal with. BethINI has been a wonderful addition imo also. Even after a lot of run throughs I'm still learning, getting ticked off, then learning more. In fact one question that has many views upon search is where to add Falskaar/Bruma etc. I have been sticking them between Resources and Foundation. Thanks to the ModDevs, Software Devs, and STEP Guide personnel my knee has almost healed and it's made Killing Dragons Great again  ::D:

• 1 month later...

Hello. I love this guide so much and it has brought me back with it's enhanced vanilla experience and there is much much more to do. I even have every single creation club mod and it makes everything so much better. I even used moose109's creation club integration mods along with his patches that worked well with WACCF and CCOR. Along with a few tweaks to fix conflicts, it's perfect. I'm just wondering if you guys will be supporting anything relating to the creation club stuff in the next update like moose's mods as an option. That would be pretty awesome.

Hello. I love this guide so much and it has brought me back with it's enhanced vanilla experience and there is much much more to do. I even have every single creation club mod and it makes everything so much better. I even used moose109's creation club integration mods along with his patches that worked well with WACCF and CCOR. Along with a few tweaks to fix conflicts, it's perfect. I'm just wondering if you guys will be supporting anything relating to the creation club stuff in the next update like moose's mods as an option. That would be pretty awesome.

Creation Club will likely never be supported by our Guides because what we provide is free for the community. CC content would require our users to pay for those mods. This simply will never happen officially, however, users can install what they want on top of the Guide, assuming they're able to do any conflict resolution needed.

Creation Club will likely never be supported by our Guides because what we provide is free for the community. CC content would require our users to pay for those mods. This simply will never happen officially, however, user can install what they want on top of the Guide, assuming they're able to do any conflict resolution needed.

Aw ok. I see your point though. That's fine then. Thank you for responding though.

Creation Club will likely never be supported by our Guides because what we provide is free for the community. CC content would require our users to pay for those mods. This simply will never happen officially, however, users can install what they want on top of the Guide, assuming they're able to do any conflict resolution needed.

I can see attitudes about this changing if one day Bethesda decides to roll up all the Creation Club content into a larger expansion pack. Remember the existing expansions were paid DLC too until they were included into the Legendary and Special Editions. You can argue whether the CC content is necessary, but I do find that it does add value to the game versus subtract from it. Assuming that it all gets rolled up into a unified download one day and is widely used, Survival Mode and a handful of the other features justifies downloading the whole thing, and can see it being a valuable mod in the guide.

I can see attitudes about this changing if one day Bethesda decides to roll up all the Creation Club content into a larger expansion pack. Remember the existing expansions were paid DLC too until they were included into the Legendary and Special Editions. You can argue whether the CC content is necessary, but I do find that it does add value to the game versus subtract from it. Assuming that it all gets rolled up into a unified download one day and is widely used, Survival Mode and a handful of the other features justifies downloading the whole thing, and can see it being a valuable mod in the guide.

If that day come and Bethesda includes these mods as an dlc or an update into the actual game, STEP will ofc have to adapt to that. But until then cc should be kept out of the official STEP guide i think.

So far cc has not presented anything that has justified me to download anything and i dont think there ever will be. There are mods at Nexus that many would argue are even more justified to ad to the STEP guide than the cc content... still, the guid must be a bit limited or it will grow out of its core so to speak.

Archived