FNIS T-pose error; even though I've made the FNIS output folder and convereted behavior files

LegallyBlindGamer

Question

This is the video I'm using for reference. I have made the output folder, set the to that the receiving in the ini file, even copied it over to Skyrim SE date fnis.ini and even converted the behavior files with convert to SE. Yet, when I look at those behavior files, the date has not changed to today's date; and when i put them in the behavior file in output and load FNIS it still says the hxk file is not SE compatible. I checkd and also tried using Geneate for mdders to make sure I had a good behavior file nad it was ok, I think. I even did the steps I saw on this forum to use the overwrite thing made in the mod list and turning it into its own Output folder, yet i'm still getting the error. Yeah, the post is from 2012 and may be obsolete but I wanted to be sure I did most of what I could think of before making a post. Yet I'm simply stumped here. Maybe its something simple I've overlooked, but I can't seem to figure out why. If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated. Edited by LegallyBlindGamer

1 answer to this question