Mod Organiser 2PCs but not fully synced

BlofeldsCat

Question

Hello, I hope somebody can help

I play Skyrim (legendary) on two different PCs but they have the same MODs, installed the same way though the installation order may be different. By chance i've been using two different profiles within each Mod Organiser, "Default" on PC1 and "Gizzard" on PC2.

Each mod on PC1 has the same name and the same priority on PC2 (manually done) and everything is enabled however LOOT puts both sets of Plugins in different places and as I share saves via GoogleDrive this is probably not a good idea.

So, I copied the default profile folder from PC1 and placed it on PC2 and when Mod Organiser loaded swapped it onto the Default Profile thinking everything would tie up nicely. The problem is, while some mods became enabled most did not and because of this I got lots of plugin not found errors.

I can't see what why this would occur when they have the exact same mods installed in the exact same priority order????

Any idea?

My only other thought is to store all three folders "downloads", "profiles", "mods" on my google drive using PC-Sync but that's over 60GB of data, which is not an issue but it does mean they're off my SSD.

I'd much prefer to just manually copy my profile folder from PC1 to Google Drive if i ever make a change to Google Drive and manually copy this to the right folder on PC2 ... i.e. as a backup rather than a live sync.

1 answer to this question