An error occurred while loading modules

Jadefire

Question

So when I try to run DynDOLOD or TexGen, it loads up all of my files and esps like normal, but after it loads the last one, I get an error message that says "An error occured while loading modules. Editing is disabled. Check the message log and correct the error.", and when I click OK, the program stops. The thing is, the message log doesn't tell me what the problem is, it just says that the background loader is finished.

I tried various methods of fixing it, including disabling/removing the DynDOLOD esp and esm, and tried reinstalling it (and double checking to see if I got the correct files for VR).

I've attached two screenshots of the error message and the log after I hit OK. What's odd is that DynDOLOD was working in the past, but doesn't anymore.

What do?

Edit: The second screenshot failed to upload. It's just the same as the normal log, but with "Background loader: finished" at the end.

post-15157-0-60023700-1581410127_thumb.png

Edited by Jadefire

2 answers to this question

Do not post screen shots of text. Instead paste the log to pastebin or upload to a file service.

The xEdit plugin loader encountered an error with the load order. Check all of the log messages for errors or warnings. It should have messages that tell exactly what happened.