Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TechAngel85

Armor and Clothing Extension (by kryptopyr/Gamwich)

Recommended Posts

This mod has a known bug from May 2019, which has still not been fixed.

 

If you experience the bug you will see "$CCF_Clothing Fixes" instead of "Clothing Fixes" on the MCM list, and all MCM options for the mod will have a "$CCF_" prefix.

 

The problem is the .esp file and translation files do not match. The mismatch is
WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
interface\translations\waccf_armor and clothing expansion_english.txt

 

kryptopyr in the bug report says : A temporary fix would be to unpack the bsa and change the translation file name from "Expansion" to "Extension".

 

I used 7-Zip and Cathedral Assets Optimizer to extract the archive, extract the .bsa, rename the file, recreate the .bsa, recreate the archive - and it fixed the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By DoubleYou
      Discussion topic:
      SSE FPS Stabilizer by Shizof
      Wiki Link
      I'm sure everyone has at least heard of this mod by now. The default settings mainly alter TerrainManager LOD settings higher/lower as FPS increases/decreases, but it can be configured to dynamically adjust any INI setting higher/lower as the FPS increases/decreases. Below is the customized INI file that I am using with this for testing, which is geared toward higher-end hardware.
       
    • By xXTTVFAZEBTWYTXx
      Just downloaded MO2 to mod skyrim SE, i downloaded 3 mods to test run and when i was done click play and came up with 
      Error 5 ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED: Access is denied. (0x5)
      . binary: 'D:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\Skyrim Special Edition (PC)\SkyrimSELauncher.exe'
      . owner: GetEffectiveRightsFromAclW(), The access control list (ACL) structure is invalid. (0x538)
      . rights: GetEffectiveRightsFromAclW(), The access control list (ACL) structure is invalid. (0x538)
      . arguments: ''
      . cwd: 'D:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\Skyrim Special Edition (PC)'
      . stdout: no, stderr: no, hooked: yes
      . MO elevated: no
      . usvfs x86:ok x64:ok proxy_x86:ok proxy_x64:ok
      and failed to run I followed a guide when I set up MO2 so i dont know whats happening I dont use an anti-virus like it suggests to disable temporarily I can only think of one thing that could be wrong personally which is I own and used the Skyrim SE from the Microsoft store which when i made an instance said it might not run properley but acess denied doesnt sound like it could be realated if you have any answers on this please write them down thanks!
       
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.