Follower Trap Safety (by Alek)

stoppingby4now

• 5 months later...

Follower Trap Safety have 3 main files to choose from. One with bsa and esp, other with brawl bug plugin in a bsa / esp file and a loose file version.

The description from SR is confusing, says version 1.1 (all mentioned above are 1.1) and to remove the esp.

So, why not just say to install the loose file? And what about the brawl bug plugin? Is that one what is meant to install?

This question has been asked twice in pre release feedback but I failed to find an answer.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

there is som mystake with the wiki page of this mod, no ?

Do we must instal the 1.2 , or the "Follower Trap Safety v1_1 Brawl Bug Plugin" ? cause in the wiki that what is said.

or do we just took the 1.1 brawl bug plugin, just if we don't have blood enchanced. ?

i am proably a boring guy, but imo the wiki explain isn't really clear , cause there 2 main file :

"Traps Are Dangerous" and "Traps Make Noise"

there is no "safety" version anywhere. maybe some precision can be great.

Sorry, i know i am boring, but if i have some problm to understand, maybe other will too.

Btw, Can you tell me if this mod is compatible with Amazing Follower Tweak, cause they both use those script :

ScriptsTrapBear.pex

ScriptsSourceTrapBear.psc

Btw, Can you tell me if this mod is compatible with Amazing Follower Tweak, cause they both use those script :

ScriptsTrapBear.pex

ScriptsSourceTrapBear.psc

No they're not compatible, because you actually don't need to use this mod if you have Amazing Follower Tweaks.

In fact AFT changes those 2 files because it also makes followers avoid traps.