Hunters Not Bandits (by Raccoondance)

D1Z4STR

2 hours ago, Greg said:

You might consider installing both versions as separate mods, renaming one of the plugins and comparing the two in xEdit. You can also load just the old plugin in xEdit, right click and Compare To, then browse to the new version to compare the two.

Yeah, looks like that's what I'll need to do.

EDIT: Unfortunately, the old plugin doesn't reveal much. It seems that many of our Dialog Topic records in the CR patch are redundant.

In Dialog Topics: I removed a few of the records are redundant, and I forwarded some updates from this mod. Most of our Dialog Topic changes are corrections to case forwarded from the USSEP to override mistakes in vanilla/Relationship Dialog Overhaul. All should be fixed in the CR Patch update.

13 hours ago, z929669 said:

Yeah, I'm assuming that's the case and that loading the old version may illuminate some of this. But the second example is different. The CR patch removed all of those INOM/INOA INFOs, but they are included in all predecessors in the LO. This is the main question I had for Tech.

I'm inclined to remove all of the edits like the first example I posted. Those seem pretty clear. The second one is mysterious though, so I don't want to kill the fly with a sledgehammer.

Don't tag me if you aren't going to wait for a response. :P

But, yes, you just need to remove them. They're likely old and have become redundant with mod updates over time.

41 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

Don't tag me if you aren't going to wait for a response. :P

But, yes, you just need to remove them. They're likely old and have become redundant with mod updates over time.

I waited a while and then took a closer look this morning. Then I understood most of the edits.

After looking more closely, it turns out that most of those records are still relevant. They are mostly making changes to case for Jarl, Sons, Servant and some punctuation. Some forwarded from USSEP and others just fixed on our end. So most doesn't relate to Hunters Not Bandits (some does though). I did add some new changes from this mod into ecisting CR patch records based on the previous version of this mod.

34 minutes ago, z929669 said:

I waited a while and then took a closer look this morning. Then I understood most of the edits.

After looking more closely, it turns out that most of those records are still relevant. They are mostly making changes to case for Jarl, Sons, Servant and some punctuation. Some forwarded from USSEP and others just fixed on our end. So most doesn't relate to Hunters Not Bandits (some does though). I did add some new changes from this mod into ecisting CR patch records based on the previous version of this mod.

Sound good! Yeah, we have to remember that the CR Patch is both mod and patch for us. I kind of started that so if it doesn't jive with you or how you'd like to work, then feel free to roll whatever works for you.