Step SkyrimSE Patches (by Step Modifications)

TechAngel85

3 hours ago, Rey_Vegeta said:

You were right. I thought I removed that record but it remained thanks.

And I´m gonna nag a last time. Sorry. But I think Relationship Dialogue Overhaul should not be a master for the STEP patch. Mainly because for those of us who don´t play the game in english is a bit immersion breaking when character switch from other languages to english. Translating text isn´t that difficult and some voiced mods like USSEP or ASLAL have the voices also translated. But RDO has so many voice edits that translate it to other languages requires much work.

Just my thoughts as someone who plays in spanish.

If you follow the guide, these instructions are on that mod, so that's why I wasn't understanding. If you are using our patches, it is expected that you are following the guide ;)

I see your point about RDO and language though. I agree in principle.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

The STEP Patch adds option to not use Oakwood. Not sure about conflict while using it?

My aplogies, I was following the guide hyper literally, and didn't think to rerun that FOMOD. 

That said, It seems that there are still problems with kryptors Patch Hub. 

EDIT: Disregard, the FOMOD seems to be working now. 

Edited by BlkJeff

12 minutes ago, BlkJeff said:

My aplogies, I was following the guide hyper literally, and didn't think to rerun that FOMOD

That said, It seems that there are still problems with kryptors Patch Hub. 

kryptopyr's Patch Hub FOMOD should not be used as stated in our instructions for that mod. The Step Patch FOMOD should be used. If the Step Patch FOMOD is working correctly, it should detect if you meet requirements for it's dependencies in the options you choose (including kryptopyr's Patch Hub). If you think the Step Patch FOMOD is incorrectly detecting or not detecting dependencies correctly for a given option chosen, that that is something we'll need to verify and fix if true.

8 minutes ago, NuroDragonfly said:

I did ?? But im now double checking it within the step

Make sure the plugin LOOT is complaining about is installed and enabled. Sometimes plugins are not enabled if a mod is disabled and reenabled, so you always need to check plugins are activated in MO to be certain

7 minutes ago, NuroDragonfly said:

Yeah normally dont miss that aspect tbh....but you never know - im searching for it in my mods database buts its taking forever, what section was it put under?

Why not just check the plugins in the MO right pane? And the mods in the MO left pane? There are filters, just start typing a keyword for plugin or mod name in either pane.

image.pngimage.png

I need to know what mode it was - it doesnt describe it via the plugin - which being missing cant lead me to the mod itself - I dont use all the 'generic' names given by mod authors if they conflict with the mods Nexus page name - thus in this case that would not have helped. Otherwise yes, your right and i was being daft :wallbash:

Edited by NuroDragonfly