Step SkyrimSE Patches (by Step Modifications)

TechAngel85

I am sorry to bother again but both STEP PATCHES are in 43 form and not 44

Step Skyrim SE - CR Patch.esp (form 43)
Step SkyrimSE - L&W Patch.esp (form 43)

Will this possibly cause a proiblem? Thanks for yor assistance

9 hours ago, Thryann said:

I am sorry to bother again but both STEP PATCHES are in 43 form and not 44

Step Skyrim SE - CR Patch.esp (form 43)
Step SkyrimSE - L&W Patch.esp (form 43)

Will this possibly cause a proiblem? Thanks for yor assistance

@TechAngel85 can confirm, but this should not be a problem. The patches will also be updated for the next release, so it may be a moot point then.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Step Patch - Conflict Resolution updated (Light & Weather patch is still fine unchanged). Instructions updated.

v1.0.4
THIS UPDATE REQUIRES A NEW GAME SAVE.
-Created FOMOD installer with separate patch versions for use with or without Consistent Older People
-Updated conflict resolution for Realistic Water Two version 5.
-Additional conflict resolution for additional minor details, mostly focused on grammar and spelling. Guard Dialogue Overhaul is now a required master.
-Added DynDOLOD rules to automatically add LOD for Oblivion Gates Remade mod upon generation with DynDOLOD. Requires regenerating DynDOLOD for the change to be evident.
-Added plugin INI.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Rey_Vegeta said:

With AE maybe you should do like with Consistent Older People for Simple Children because that mod is no longer compatible with the newest releases of USSEP.

Simple Children should be compatible with the USSEP. Maybe you want to rephrase this^ I suspect you mean something different, but it's not clear.

2 hours ago, z929669 said:

Simple Children should be compatible with the USSEP. Maybe you want to rephrase this^ I suspect you mean something different, but it's not clear.

LOOT says that Simple Children is not compatible with the newer updates of USSEP for AE.

1 hour ago, Rey_Vegeta said:

LOOT says that Simple Children is not compatible with the newer updates of USSEP for AE.

Hmmm ... not for me. Check your LOOT version and mod versions for those mods. USSEP is what it is. There is no AE version, just the latest version.

I think this is referring to the reference error in FacegenForKids.esp that the guide instructs users to remove:

• Load the FacegenForKids.esp in xEdit.
  • Locate record: 00014132 and select it.
  • Scroll down to Packages(aligned).
  • On the FacegenForKids column, there will be one package listed that reads: [xxxxxxxx]< Error: Could not be resolved >.
  • Right-click on this listing and select Remove.
  • Close xEdit, saving the edited plugin when prompted.

If you follow these instructions, LOOT stops complaining about the compatibility issue.

36 minutes ago, Greg said:

I think this is referring to the reference error in FacegenForKids.esp that the guide instructs users to remove:

• Load the FacegenForKids.esp in xEdit.
  • Locate record: 00014132 and select it.
  • Scroll down to Packages(aligned).
  • On the FacegenForKids column, there will be one package listed that reads: [xxxxxxxx]< Error: Could not be resolved >.
  • Right-click on this listing and select Remove.
  • Close xEdit, saving the edited plugin when prompted.

If you follow these instructions, LOOT stops complaining about the compatibility issue.

You were right. I thought I removed that record but it remained thanks.

And I´m gonna nag a last time. Sorry. But I think Relationship Dialogue Overhaul should not be a master for the STEP patch. Mainly because for those of us who don´t play the game in english is a bit immersion breaking when character switch from other languages to english. Translating text isn´t that difficult and some voiced mods like USSEP or ASLAL have the voices also translated. But RDO has so many voice edits that translate it to other languages requires much work.

Just my thoughts as someone who plays in spanish.