TechAngel85

kryptopyr's Patch Hub (by kryptopyr)

1 hour ago, TechAngel85 said:

Oh, if it's not in any changelog I may have included, then you can just look at the mod page's history to see the list of plugins that used to be downloaded and compare to those that are still listed. Those that aren't listed have most likely been incorporated.

Thanks, that's what I figured but wanted to be sure that there wasn't anything else to it.

The Fomod at the patch hub has been updated. I know the guide calls for downloading the individual patches, so I am just mentioning it for awareness.

I personally downloaded it and it turned out I was missing like 6 patches, cos my modlist has been so fluid recently, that I forgot to check for patches here *sigh*

35 minutes ago, ButchDiavolo said:

The Fomod at the patch hub has been updated. I know the guide calls for downloading the individual patches, so I am just mentioning it for awareness.

I personally downloaded it and it turned out I was missing like 6 patches, cos my modlist has been so fluid recently, that I forgot to check for patches here *sigh*

Yeah, that FOMOD would be very easy to mess up when updating ... and updating would be a PITA, so it isn't reliable :no:

This is why I structure my fomods to install folders instead of files. Makes it dead simple to update the FOMOD. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, z929669 said:

Yeah, that FOMOD would be very easy to mess up when updating ... and updating would be a PITA, so it isn't reliable :no:

There is an error in the Fomod as well I noticed. It standard installs a patch for Nightingale Hall whether you have it installed or not.

Edited by ButchDiavolo

Well, the FOMOD has been fixed (repeatedly). Seems to be working fine now in case anyone wants to download this for now, instead of the separate patches. Just be sure to manually select "Gemling Queen Jewelry", since that isn't automatically selected (cos it is just textures and meshes and no pluging file). Hopefully now they will keep the FOMOD up to date?

4 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

Well, the FOMOD has been fixed (repeatedly). Seems to be working fine now in case anyone wants to download this for now, instead of the separate patches. Just be sure to manually select "Gemling Queen Jewelry", since that isn't automatically selected (cos it is just textures and meshes and no pluging file). Hopefully now they will keep the FOMOD up to date?

We still recommend avoiding it, because it is highly unlikely that thing will be kept in proper working order ... and I would not want to validate it is working correctly with every update to patches ;)

16 hours ago, z929669 said:

We still recommend avoiding it, because it is highly unlikely that thing will be kept in proper working order ... and I would not want to validate it is working correctly with every update to patches ;)

True.